The smart electronic water leak detector can display power, alarm management, alarm query, query history, supported by a 2.4 GHz Network and advanced secure wireless connection preventing any unauthorized access.
Long standby time
- Advanced material technology, safety waterproof panel, even with wet hand touch or splashes of water on the surface.
- The rechargeable battery can stand by about 300 days that you don't have to change the battery frequetly.
- WiFi water sensor detects water then the smart socket will turn off the power.
- 7/24 hours checking your house whatever where you are.
- WiFi control.
sisco water leak detector is an electronic device that is designed to detect the presence of water for purposes such as providing an alert in time to allow prevent water leakage. The water detector can be used in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and anywhere you want to place at home.
Q1: Do water leak detectors work?
A1: Yes! One or more water alarms in your home can alert you to take action as soon as a leak starts. They can help you avert long-term damage, including mold build-up, caused by leaks. But they're not a substitute for the routine preventative maintenance your home needs.
Q2: Are water leak detectors worth it?
A2: Yes, the water detectors are worth more than your expectation! The longer a leak goes undetected, the more damage it does, destroying furniture and decoration, spawning mold and fungi, and even threatening structural integrity. A water leak detector can reduce the risk by alerting you to problems quickly, so you can act to prevent severe damage.
Q3: Where is the best place for a water leak detector?
A3: Tuck your water detectors behind the toilet, under the sink, in a corner by the bathtub, or all of the above. If the pipes under your sink develop a slow leak, you may not notice water damage until the items under your sink are destroyed. Put an electronic water leak detector under the sink for peace of mind and to protect your belongings.
Tips: Features of water leak detector
- Adopt an airtight design, not afraid of water immersion.
- Simple installation, not affected by AC power failure. (The premise is that the alarm host itself is equipped with a battery and can provide continuous power to the detector in the event of a mains power failure.)
- With a low power consumption design, normal use can reach more than 5 years. No power consumption when on standby. When the probe electrode detects water, it will immediately send a driving signal to the host, even if it has been soaked in water, it will not continue to consume power.
- Use 4 copper pillar electrodes as the bracket, which is not only exquisite and beautiful but also will not be oxidized, so as to ensure the stable operation of the system.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.