Get a smart water detector on sisco.com, the input voltage is DC3V, the water leak detector can work at -10~50℃. The wireless smart water detector provides a stable performance. When the detector probe detects water, it will immediately alarm with an 85dB audible alarm that is loud enough to alert everyone at home and send an instant push notification on your mobile phone at the same time to remind you to pay attention.
No installation required
- Place it flat where you need to be waterproof
- When the detector probe detects water, it will immediately alarm and send a notification to APP.
Low power consumption
- No need to replace the battery frequently
- Smart technology detects leaks to help reduce the risk of water damage by providing 24/7 monitoring
sisco smart water leak detector is an electronic device that is designed to detect the presence of water for purposes such as providing an alert in time to allow prevent water leakage. Not just for home use, water leak detections are also used in warehouses, machine rooms, and hospitals.
Q1: Do water leak detectors work?
A1: Yes! One or more water alarms in your home can alert you to take action as soon as a leak starts. They can help you avert long-term damage, including mold build-up, caused by leaks. But they're not a substitute for the routine preventative maintenance your home needs.
Q2: Are water leak detectors worth it?
A2: Yes, the water detectors are worth more than your expectation! The longer a leak goes undetected, the more damage it does, destroying furniture and decoration, spawning mold and fungi, and even threatening structural integrity. A water leak detector can reduce the risk by alerting you to problems quickly, so you can act to prevent severe damage.
Q3: Where is the best place for a water leak detector?
A3: Tuck your water detectors behind the toilet, under the sink, in a corner by the bathtub, or all of the above. If the pipes under your sink develop a slow leak, you may not notice water damage until the items under your sink are destroyed. Put an electronic water leak detector under the sink for peace of mind and to protect your belongings.
Tips: How accurate is a water leak detector?
Water detectors detect the presence of water and when placed in locations where water should not be present a leak. When Wi-Fi is enabled, the sensor can send out a notification to the homeowner through a smartphone app. Leak detection is an accurate form of finding water leaks in your home. Utilizing advanced equipment, leak detection can give an accuracy rate of upwards of 90%.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.