The water pipeline leak detector is used to find and determine the location of leakage points of the water supply pipeline, and they can also be used to detect the leakage of other pressure piping systems.
Ergonomic grip design
- The grip is designed according to the structure of the human hand, and the length and thickness have been precisely calculated.
- Conforms to everyone's grip, more comfortable and easy to use.
Advanced Bluetooth Headphones
- Comfortably padded earcups block out external noise.
- Comfortable to wear, clearer sound and more accurate positioning.
sisco water pipe leak detector is an electronic device that is designed to detect the presence of water for purposes such as providing an alert in time to allow prevent water leakage. The water pipe can detect the water leakage in the fire pipe, floor heating pipe, home plumbing, water pipes,etc.
Q1: Do water leak detectors work?
A1: Yes! One or more water alarms in your home can alert you to take action as soon as a leak starts. They can help you avert long-term damage, including mold build-up, caused by leaks. But they're not a substitute for the routine preventative maintenance your home needs.
Q2: Are water leak detectors worth it?
A2: Yes, the water detectors are worth more than your expectation! The longer a leak goes undetected, the more damage it does, destroying furniture and decoration, spawning mold and fungi, and even threatening structural integrity. A water leak detector can reduce the risk by alerting you to problems quickly, so you can act to prevent severe damage.
Q3: Where is the best place for a water leak detector?
A3: Tuck your water detectors behind the toilet, under the sink, in a corner by the bathtub, or all of the above. If the pipes under your sink develop a slow leak, you may not notice water damage until the items under your sink are destroyed. Put an electronic water leak detector under the sink for peace of mind and to protect your belongings.
Tips: How to use the water leak detector?
- First, we will see a window, which is the indicator value. The water leakage detector needs to be equipped with a battery. After turning on the reporter, the indicator needle will start to move, telling us what the voltage of the battery is, and then indicating the signal strength.
- Then we will see a cursor display, which will show whether there is a signal nearby or whether there is a water leak. All information is very detailed.
- Now let’s take a look at the bandwidth display window. This display window generally uses a double-digit digital tube, which will display levels 1-16, and the bandwidth can be adjusted.
- He has an adjustment knob, which can be used for gain, which can enhance the signal strength to view the broadband value.
- Now let me tell you how to use its switch key. The water leakage detector can be used after plugging in the probe and turning on the switch. If you want to adjust the direction and length, you can press the band pass adjustment button, down to decrease and up to increase. It is charged by the jack of the vibration pickup, which is a dual-purpose type, and this jack is located on the right.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.