Buy a sisco smart wifi water leak detector with a wall-mounted installation type. Connecting the gateway to WiFi and instantly receive app notifications and alerts to your phone, plus emails to your inbox, when water leakage is detected.
- Put a water-leakage detector at the testing location, the probe detects the water level.
- The detectors will send out alarm notifications when the water level is over-high through App.
Alarm records real-time query
- App query alarm records anytime.
- Stop and protect from water-leakage in time.
- WiFi control.
sisco water leak detector is an electronic device that is designed to detect the presence of water for purposes such as providing an alert in time to allow prevent water leakage. The water detector can be used in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and anywhere you want to place at home.
Q1: Do water leak detectors work?
A1: Yes! One or more water alarms in your home can alert you to take action as soon as a leak starts. They can help you avert long-term damage, including mold build-up, caused by leaks. But they're not a substitute for the routine preventative maintenance your home needs.
Q2: Are water leak detectors worth it?
A2: Yes, the water detectors are worth more than your expectation! The longer a leak goes undetected, the more damage it does, destroying furniture and decoration, spawning mold and fungi, and even threatening structural integrity. A water leak detector can reduce the risk by alerting you to problems quickly, so you can act to prevent severe damage.
Q3: Where is the best place for a water leak detector?
A3: Tuck your water detectors behind the toilet, under the sink, in a corner by the bathtub, or all of the above. If the pipes under your sink develop a slow leak, you may not notice water damage until the items under your sink are destroyed. Put an electronic water leak detector under the sink for peace of mind and to protect your belongings.
Tips: How to maintain a water leak detector?
Water leak detectors are also called moisture-sensitive detectors. As the name suggests, it mainly detects whether the floor of the room is flooded.
- This water detector is a precision instrument, do not disassemble it by yourself.
- The wifi water detector can work continuously for 8 hours when it is fully charged. Please charge it immediately after the work is completed (about 4 to 5 hours before it is fully charged).
- When the smart water leak detector is left unused for a long time, please charge the instrument once every 3 to 4 months (4 hours) to avoid damage to the battery due to the self-consumption of photoelectric energy.
- The water leakage detector is a high-sensitivity device. During use and disassembly, it is strictly forbidden to drop, bump, or drop it, otherwise it will be easily damaged.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.