SISCO portable metal detector with a high brightness LED light, which can be used as a lighting tool in the case of insufficient light. The portable metal detector wand, lightweight design and comfortable handle grip make it easy for long-time use.
- Dustproof and waterproof, suitable for use in more environments
- Broader detection range and deeper detection depth
- Good accuracy, strong resistance to attack
LED detection indicator
- Easier detection, more convenient to use
- Strong penetrating power
- Easy to operate
Handheld metal detectors are designed to detect suspect items that contain metallic components, such as weapons or illicit contraband. The sisco portable metal detector is widely used in airports, subways, piers, high-speed rails, and meeting places.
Q1: Do handheld metal detectors work?
A1: Handheld metal detectors are useful tools for a security guard that can be used in various settings, from airports to schools. These devices are designed to detect the presence of metal, which makes them ideal for finding hidden metallic objects like weapons or other contraband.
Q2: How deep can a handheld metal detector work?
A2: Most metal detectors can detect objects about 4-8" (10 - 20 cm) deep. In ideal conditions, a mid-range metal detector can reach 12-18" (30-45 cm) underground. Some specialized detectors can go as deep as 65' (20 m).
Q3: Will a metal detector find a diamond?
A3: Metal detectors will not detect non-metal items such as gemstones, diamonds and pearls. What a metal detector can do is lead you to indicator minerals, which are used by prospectors.
Tips: What will a metal detector not pick up?
Metal detectors work on electromagnetism. This means that they send out electromagnetic fields and listen for any waves that come back from items with electrical conductivity.
Metal detectors have a tough time detecting metals like stainless steel, which have very poor electrical conductivity. Stainless steel has low magnetic permeability, which means it does not produce a signal strong enough to be detected. Other items that metal detectors won’t be able to locate include:
- Stone figures
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.