Pinpointer metal detector Built-in LED light, easy to operate at night, 30 meters full body waterproof unique sealing design, moisture-proof. This metal-detecting pinpointer can do various types of jobs like finding coins, gold, silver, relics, and jewelry to help you easily find treasures or missing metal objects whether indoors, outdoors, in wall, sand, grass or soil.
- Dustproof and waterproof, suitable for use in more environments
- Broader detection range and deeper detection depth
- Good accuracy, strong resistance to attack
LED detection indicator
- Easier detection, more convenient to use
- Strong penetrating power
- Easy to operate
Handheld metal detectors are designed to detect suspect items that contain metallic components, such as weapons or illicit contraband. The sisco portable metal detector is widely used in airports, subways, piers, high-speed rails, and meeting places.
Q1: Do handheld metal detectors work?
A1: Handheld metal detectors are useful tools for a security guard that can be used in various settings, from airports to schools. These devices are designed to detect the presence of metal, which makes them ideal for finding hidden metallic objects like weapons or other contraband.
Q2: How deep can a handheld metal detector work?
A2: Most metal detectors can detect objects about 4-8" (10 - 20 cm) deep. In ideal conditions, a mid-range metal detector can reach 12-18" (30-45 cm) underground. Some specialized detectors can go as deep as 65' (20 m).
Q3: Will a metal detector find a diamond?
A3: Metal detectors will not detect non-metal items such as gemstones, diamonds and pearls. What a metal detector can do is lead you to indicator minerals, which are used by prospectors.
Tips: How to use a handheld pinpointer metal detector?
The main function of the handheld metal detector is to detect metal objects. When a metal object is detected, it will give an alarm prompt. Before using a handheld metal detector, we should first check the machine for abnormalities:
- Pick up the hand-held metal detector and shake it gently to see if there is any abnormal sound.
- Open the battery box on the handle of the handheld metal detector and install the matching battery.
- Generally, the hand-held metal detector switch will be on the handle. When the switch is turned on, it is generally divided into three gears. Some of them only have a power-on button and a power-off button. Regardless of the angle, different distances to detect whether the hand-held metal detector is working normally, and the detection machine is in normal use. Now we officially use it.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.