Underwater metal detector built-in sound, vibration, sound and vibration alarm modes can be switched according to the place of use. The security handheld metal detector has a streamlined appearance, compact size, large energy, lightweight, easy to carry, no additional burden. Thickened non-slip handle to enhance friction and avoid slipping.
- Dustproof and waterproof, suitable for use in more environments
- Broader detection range and deeper detection depth
- Good accuracy, strong resistance to attack
- Easier detection, more convenient to use
- Visual detection signal battery power, when metal is detected, the pulse vibration increases, indicating that the closer to the detection target.
- Easy to operate
Handheld metal detectors are designed to detect suspect items that contain metallic components, such as weapons or illicit contraband. The sisco portable metal detector is widely used in airports, subways, piers, high-speed rails, and meeting places.
Q1: Do handheld metal detectors work?
A1: Handheld metal detectors are useful tools for a security guard that can be used in various settings, from airports to schools. These devices are designed to detect the presence of metal, which makes them ideal for finding hidden metallic objects like weapons or other contraband.
Q2: How deep can a handheld metal detector work?
A2: Most metal detectors can detect objects about 4-8" (10 - 20 cm) deep. In ideal conditions, a mid-range metal detector can reach 12-18" (30-45 cm) underground. Some specialized detectors can go as deep as 65' (20 m).
Q3: Will a metal detector find a diamond?
A3: Metal detectors will not detect non-metal items such as gemstones, diamonds and pearls. What a metal detector can do is lead you to indicator minerals, which are used by prospectors.
Tips: How to use a portable metal detector to determine the size of a metal object?
Physiological research shows that human hearing is relatively dull to changes in volume (logarithmic relationship) but sensitive to changes in pitch (linear relationship). Size, which is different from other similar products, it allows us to more accurately distinguish metal objects of different sizes.
When the probe of the instrument sweeps over the human body (object), if it emits a relatively low sound, and the sound will gradually disappears after the probe stays above the sounding place, we can determine that it is a small piece of metal, such as a belt buckle, Zipper etc. If the sound is very sharp, even if the probe is stopped, the sound is still continuous, it must be a larger piece of metal, such as a dagger, pistol, etc.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.