High-sensitivity intelligent recognition of waterproof metal detector, efficient and sensitive, precise positioning more stable. The needle pointer of the dustproof metal detector is fully waterproof. LCD screen in the metal detector, when the metal has detected the closest to the detection target, the stronger the signal.
- Dustproof and waterproof, suitable for use in more environments
- Broader detection range and deeper detection depth
- Good accuracy, strong resistance to attack
LED detection indicator
- Easier detection, more convenient to use
- Strong penetrating power
- Easy to operate
Handheld metal detectors are designed to detect suspect items that contain metallic components, such as weapons or illicit contraband. The sisco portable metal detector is widely used in airports, subways, piers, high-speed rails, and meeting places.
Q1: Do handheld metal detectors work?
A1: Handheld metal detectors are useful tools for a security guard that can be used in various settings, from airports to schools. These devices are designed to detect the presence of metal, which makes them ideal for finding hidden metallic objects like weapons or other contraband.
Q2: How deep can a handheld metal detector work?
A2: Most metal detectors can detect objects about 4-8" (10 - 20 cm) deep. In ideal conditions, a mid-range metal detector can reach 12-18" (30-45 cm) underground. Some specialized detectors can go as deep as 65' (20 m).
Q3: Will a metal detector find a diamond?
A3: Metal detectors will not detect non-metal items such as gemstones, diamonds and pearls. What a metal detector can do is lead you to indicator minerals, which are used by prospectors.
Tips: Why choose a handheld metal detector?
Regarding security protection, the metal detector has a decisive role, this safety & security metal detector is designed to detect metal objects.
- Prevent incoming weapons and sharp objects: One of the main benefits of using detectors is to avoid the entry of sharp objects - such as knives and blades and firearms. This is essential to maintain security in locations with high density and/or potential targets for a criminal act such as airports, football stadiums, government offices, and larger companies. Metal detectors have a high detection sensitivity that can be customized to different safety & security standards from the highest to the lowest level, by capturing both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Ensure the safety of people on site: A detector is a piece of the important equipment in protecting not only an organization's assets but also people, as it helps prevent theft, threats, attacks, sabotage and other threats.
- Give people entry and exit process agility: Another advantage that cannot be overlooked is a reduction in waiting time for getting in and out of a place where a higher level of security is required. The technology of the detectors in portals (WTMD) - coupled with X-ray solutions - increases local protection enhancing a quick identification of prohibited and/or dangerous objects.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.