Buy an online wireless high voltage tester, test voltage level 380V ~ 110kV, with wireless transmission, sound and light alarm function, data upload function. High voltage detector r is safe, reliable, and fast, and is a necessary tool for power transmission line maintenance.
Hook design is more labor-saving
- Probe hook diameter φ60mm.
- Multi-voltage level display, 380V~110kV.
- Hang the detector on the high-voltage line with an insulated pole to check the electricity and display the voltage and current of the high-voltage line.
Outstanding sound and light warning
- Red light, 6 flashing lights, loud warning.
- 30 meters wireless transmission, direct view of the detected data, USB can be connected to a computer to read real-time and historical data.
Wireless high-voltage electroscope (with voltage indication) is specially manufactured for high-voltage transmission line inspection, high-voltage transmission line-to-ground voltage, induced voltage test and current test. High-voltage electroscopes are widely used in electric power, railways, industrial and mining enterprises and other near-electrical workplaces.
Q1: What is the high voltage tester used for?
A1: A high voltage tester is widely used in substations, power plants, fire departments, industrial and mining enterprises, electrician maintenance departments for power detection and field electrician work, etc.
Q2: What is a high-voltage electroscope?
A2: High-voltage electroscope is a tool used to check whether high-voltage lines and power equipment are live, and is a basic safety tool commonly used in
substations. The high-voltage electroscope is used to check whether the line or equipment is charged, the purpose is to ensure personal safety.
Q3: How to divide the high voltage tester level?
A3: According to the applied voltage level, a high voltage tester can be divided into: 0.1-10KV detector, 6KV, 10KV detector, 35KV, 66KV detector, 110KV, 220KV detector, and 500KV detector.
Tips: Note on the use of high-voltage detector
- Put into use the high-voltage detector must be qualified by the electrical test detector, the high-voltage detector must be tested regularly to ensure that its performance is good.
- Use of high-voltage testers must wear high-voltage insulated gloves, insulated shoes, and supervision.
- In the use of testers before, one should first test whether the electrical apparatus is good, and effective, should also be in the voltage level of the appropriate charged equipment to test whether the alarm is correct, before the need for grounding equipment to test, prohibit the use of voltage level does not correspond to the testers for testing, so as to avoid the wrong judgment when the field test.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.