Wrist type high voltage detector for sale, alarm voltage range 40V~1kV, operating frequency 50Hz/60Hz, the convenient high voltage alarm is widely used in electric power, railroads, industrial and mining enterprises and other closed power operations.
Sound and light alarm, safe and fast
- Wrist-type high voltage alarm provides a safe, practical, and convenient new voltage alarm device for high-voltage near power operators.
- Wrist high voltage tester uses non-contact induction technology, accurate alarm, power saving and durability, and standby time up to 12 months.
- All-round induction voltage source, automatic trigger detection mode, and sound and light alarm mode, to ensure the safety of personnel working near electricity.
A non-contact high-voltage tester (with voltage indication) is specially manufactured for high-voltage transmission line inspection, high-voltage transmission line-to-ground voltage, induced voltage test, and current test. High-voltage alarms are widely used in electric power, railways, industrial and mining enterprises, and other near-electrical workplaces.
Q1: What is the high voltage tester used for?
A1: A high voltage tester is widely used in substations, power plants, fire departments, industrial and mining enterprises, electrician maintenance departments for power detection and field electrician work, etc.
Q2: What is a high-voltage electroscope?
A2: High-voltage electroscope is a tool used to check whether high-voltage lines and power equipment are live, and is a basic safety tool commonly used in
substations. The high-voltage electroscope is used to check whether the line or equipment is charged, the purpose is to ensure personal safety.
Q3: How to divide the high voltage tester level?
A3: According to the applied voltage level, a high voltage tester can be divided into: 0.1-10KV detector, 6KV, 10KV detector, 35KV, 66KV detector, 110KV, 220KV detector, and 500KV detector.
Tips: Wrist-type high voltage tester troubleshooting
- The wrist strap lines off, but the wrist strap can be worn.
- The wrist strap and hand contact is loose, the wrist strap is close to human skin.
- Dry skin, skin using anti-static oil.
- The wristband is damaged, replace the wristband.
- Access to the earth line off, the grounding wire is connected
- If the ground wire is not discharged, check the grounding system.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.