Q1: What is the high voltage tester used for?
A1: A high voltage tester is widely used in substations, power plants, fire departments, industrial and mining enterprises, electrician maintenance departments for power detection and field electrician work, etc.
Q2: What is a high-voltage electroscope?
A2: High-voltage electroscope is a tool used to check whether high-voltage lines and power equipment are live, and is a basic safety tool commonly used in
substations. The high-voltage electroscope is used to check whether the line or equipment is charged, the purpose is to ensure personal safety.
Q3: How to divide the high voltage tester level?
A3: According to the applied voltage level, a high voltage tester can be divided into: 0.1-10KV detector, 6KV, 10KV detector, 35KV, 66KV detector, 110KV, 220KV detector, and 500KV detector.
Tips: Wrist-type high voltage tester troubleshooting
- The wrist strap lines off, but the wrist strap can be worn.
- The wrist strap and hand contact is loose, the wrist strap is close to human skin.
- Dry skin, skin using anti-static oil.
- The wristband is damaged, replace the wristband.
- Access to the earth line off, the grounding wire is connected
- If the ground wire is not discharged, check the grounding system.