Non-contact high voltage detector has red LED and sound/light alarm, 9 voltage gears 380V~275kV. Choose a safe, practical and convenient non-contact high voltage tester for electricity inspectors to ensure the safety of operators. Non-contact high voltage detector is an essential tool for railway and power system circuit maintenance.
Sound and light alarm, safe and fast
- Non-Contact high voltage detector adopts non-contact sensing technology, with no need to touch the charged body, to ensure the safety of the operator.
- Bright red LED and piercing buzzer sound and light alarm, easy to identify.
- 9 voltage steps cover various voltage levels. The voltage level gears can be customized according to user requirements.
- Self-check function ensures accurate power test.
A non-contact high-voltage electroscope (with voltage indication) is specially manufactured for high-voltage transmission line inspection, high-voltage transmission line-to-ground voltage, induced voltage test, and current test. High-voltage electroscopes are widely used in electric power, railways, industrial and mining enterprises, and other near-electrical workplaces.
Q1: What is the high voltage tester used for?
A1: A high voltage tester is widely used in substations, power plants, fire departments, industrial and mining enterprises, electrician maintenance departments for power detection and field electrician work, etc.
Q2: What is a high-voltage electroscope?
A2: High-voltage electroscope is a tool used to check whether high-voltage lines and power equipment are live, and is a basic safety tool commonly used in
substations. The high-voltage electroscope is used to check whether the line or equipment is charged, the purpose is to ensure personal safety.
Q3: How to divide the high voltage tester level?
A3: According to the applied voltage level, a high voltage tester can be divided into: 0.1-10KV detector, 6KV, 10KV detector, 35KV, 66KV detector, 110KV, 220KV detector, and 500KV detector.
Tips: What are the functions of the non-contact high voltage detector?
Non-contact high voltage detector and has an IP65 protection level, shockproof structure, and adapt to the harsh working environment, it is suitable for non-contact detection of charged voltage, finding cable fault, checking and detecting charged high voltage cable, tracking live wires, checking high-frequency radiation, check grounding equipment, detect residual voltage or induced voltage and other detection needs.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.