Non-contact high-voltage tester test range 380V~500kV, protection level IP65, available for indoor and outdoor use. Non-contact high-voltage testers are used for on-site high-voltage line inspection, identification of high-voltage system voltage levels, inspection of high-voltage line faults, repair of neon lights, high-voltage sodium lamp test induction voltage, test residual high-voltage or induction voltage, etc.
Sound and light alarm, safe and fast
- Non-Contact high voltage detector adopts non-contact sensing technology, with no need to touch the charged body, to ensure the safety of the operator.
- Bright red LED and piercing buzzer sound and light alarm, easy to identify.
- 9 voltage steps cover various voltage levels. The voltage level gears can be customized according to user requirements.
- Self-check function ensures accurate power test.
A non-contact high-voltage electroscope (with voltage indication) is specially manufactured for high-voltage transmission line inspection, high-voltage transmission line-to-ground voltage, induced voltage test, and current test. High-voltage electroscopes are widely used in electric power, railways, industrial and mining enterprises, and other near-electrical workplaces.
Q1: What is the high voltage tester used for?
A1: A high voltage tester is widely used in substations, power plants, fire departments, industrial and mining enterprises, electrician maintenance departments for power detection and field electrician work, etc.
Q2: What is a high-voltage electroscope?
A2: High-voltage electroscope is a tool used to check whether high-voltage lines and power equipment are live, and is a basic safety tool commonly used in
substations. The high-voltage electroscope is used to check whether the line or equipment is charged, the purpose is to ensure personal safety.
Q3: How to divide the high voltage tester level?
A3: According to the applied voltage level, a high voltage tester can be divided into: 0.1-10KV detector, 6KV, 10KV detector, 35KV, 66KV detector, 110KV, 220KV detector, and 500KV detector.
Tips: What is a non-contact high voltage tester?
Non-contact high voltage tester, using non-contact design safe and reliable, used to check whether there is AC high voltage and low voltage. sisco contact high voltage detector has a sound prompt, light prompt, self-test, compatible with most insulation bars, and other functions. The whole high voltage tester is beautiful and high-grade, wide range, easy to operate, easy to carry, accurate, reliable, stable performance, and has strong anti-interference ability.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.