Digital salinometer is used to measure the salinity of food, sensitive response, high measurement accuracy, compact and portable, easy to operate, is the ideal salinity meter for food processing applications.
Waterproof and dustproof
- Capable of testing in a variety of harsh environments.
- 3 seconds results, instrument resolution 0.01%.
Large screen display
- Large screen with backlight and beep, convenient to do tests in different environments.
- With temperature sensor.
Using a salinitymeter can quickly read the salt concentration or the specific gravity of seawater, which is used in pickles, pickles, pickled vegetables, food processing, oceans, fisheries, and farms.
A1: What is a salinometer?
Q1: A salinometer is an instrument used to quickly determine the weight percent concentration or refractive index of a solution containing salt (sodium chloride). Digital salinometers are widely used in industrial sectors such as salt, food, and beverage, as well as in agricultural production and scientific research.
A2: How does a salinity meter work?
Q2: Refraction occurs when light enters a medium from one medium to another, and the ratio of the sine of the angle of incidence is constant, which is called the refractive index. The refractive index of a salt solution can be determined by using the fact that the content of soluble substances in the salt solution is proportional to the refractive index in an ordinary environment so that the salinometer can calculate the concentration of salt.
A3: How to use the salinometer?
Q3: The salinometer is immersed in the liquid, and after it is stabilized, the scale is read directly on the salinometer, and the scale shows the salinity of the liquid.
Tips: What is a salinometer in food processing?
A salinometer is a machine that measures the amount of salt (NaCl) in a solution, known as as salinity. another name for a salinometer is a conductivity meter because dissolved salt in water increases its conductivity at measurable levels.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.