Digital salinity meter for sale, the range can be selected from 1.000~1.071 or 1.000~1.045, measuring salinity range 0~100 PPT or 0~55 PPT, easy to carry, can precisely and quickly measure the salinity of seawater aquaculture, fish ponds
Intelligent Energy Saving
- Self-power saving function, more than a minute after the automatic shutdown.
- Power saving and battery protection.
- Low battery alert tone.
Easy to carry
- Bright backlit display.
- Large digital screen display.
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry.
Using a salinity meter can quickly read the salt concentration or the specific gravity of seawater, which is used in pickles, pickles, pickled vegetables, food processing, oceans, fisheries, and farms.
A1: What is a salinometer?
Q1: A salinometer is an instrument used to quickly determine the weight percent concentration or refractive index of a solution containing salt (sodium chloride). Digital salinometers are widely used in industrial sectors such as salt, food, and beverage, as well as in agricultural production and scientific research.
A2: How does a salinity meter work?
Q2: Refraction occurs when light enters a medium from one medium to another, and the ratio of the sine of the angle of incidence is constant, which is called the refractive index. The refractive index of a salt solution can be determined by using the fact that the content of soluble substances in the salt solution is proportional to the refractive index in an ordinary environment so that the salinometer can calculate the concentration of salt.
A3: How to use the salinometer?
Q3: The salinometer is immersed in the liquid, and after it is stabilized, the scale is read directly on the salinometer, and the scale shows the salinity of the liquid.
Tips: What are the types of salinometers?
The use can be divided into field salinometer and laboratory salinometer
- A field salinometer can measure and record the field salinity of seawater at any time spatial changes in the measurement degree range of 0 ± 0.02. There are two types of measurement circuits: divided into automatic temperature, pressure compensation circuit, and no compensation circuit. The uncompensated circuit is to input the measured values of temperature, depth, and conductivity into the computer for conversion to salinity.
- Laboratory salinometers are high-precision salinometers with a measurement range of 0±0.005. They can measure water samples at constant temperatures. They usually consist of a sensor, a measurement circuit, and a data processing unit.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.