Automatic AC DC hipot tester is a power supply equipment, a variety of electrical products and insulating tools material strength test necessary equipment, light weight, small volume, beautiful shape, stable performance, easy to use and carry, especially suitable for field operation.
The coil is formed by vacuum-casting epoxy resin
- The magnetic flux leakage is effectively weakened, and the dielectric strength and moisture resistance are improved.
- The new type of coil epoxy vacuum casting and CD-type iron core technology has a compact structure and no oil leakage
Small size, light weight and compact structure
- Good safety and reliability, beautiful appearance
- Simple and intuitive wiring, easy to use
- There are miniature thermal printers in AC and DC high voltage test equipment. Press the print button on the panel to print out the results.
- The contrast of the LCD display can be adjusted.
- Turn on the indicator light, which will light up when the test starts.
- Zero indicator light. When the voltage regulator is at the zero position, this lamp will light.
- Alarm indicator. When a fault or protective action occurs, the light is on.
- LCD screen, 320X240 dot matrix, white backlight.
- The wiring diagram, refer to the wiring diagram for AC and DC testing.
- Keyboard, interactive terminal between user and device.
- Buzzer, sound alarm.
- An emergency stop button, press this button to cut off the power and end.
sisco hipot tester has a small size, lightweight, compact structure, full functionality, easy to use, and other characteristics. Hipot tester performance can meet the user's various special requirements sector, a variety of high-voltage electrical equipment, electrical components, and insulation materials for frequency withstand voltage test and DC leakage test, is an essential instrument in the high-voltage test.
Control Module Specifications
Test Transformer (HV Unit) Specifications
|LV Side Voltage
|LV Side Current
|HV Side Voltage
||AC 0-100kV, DC 0-140kV(negative)
|HV Side Current
|HV side/LV side turns ratio
AC Test Wiring Diagram
DC Test Wiring Diagram
CM: Control box
TT: Test transformer
WR: Water resistance
TO: Test object
||Hipot Test Set (1 Control Box + 10 kVA Dry Transformer)
||Power Supply Cable
Q1: What is hipot tester?
A1: AC-DC test transformer, using advanced production equipment, using the coil winding epoxy vacuum casting and CD-type core of the new technology, and similar products compared to oil-immersed transformers, significantly reduce the weight, reduce the volume, in quality to improve the insulation strength and resistance to moisture degree, and effectively weaken the leakage of magnetic and greatly enhance the transformer to withstand the impact of test short-circuit current capacity.
Q2: Is high voltage testing destructive?
A2: Hipot (or high potential testing) is a non-destructive test that goes by many names: overvoltage testing, dielectric breakdown testing, dielectric withstand testing, or insulation resistance testing. Some of all of these tests are designed to make sure that the insulation materials used in your motor are doing their job.
Q3: What is the difference between the hipot and the Megger?
A3: Both instruments apply a relatively high voltage to the insulator and absorb leakage current through the insulator commensurate with its insulation characteristics and condition. However, the megohmmeter gives the operator a measured value, while the hipot acts.
Tips: What is AC DC hipot tester?
AC DC hipot tester is a special instrumentation for field measurement, both DC high voltage and AC high voltage measurement, the whole device consists of two parts: voltage divider and measuring instrument. Voltage divider using balanced equipotential screen structure, the use of top electronic components inside the completely sealed insulation, and make the whole device with accurate testing, good linearity, stable performance, reasonable structure, easy to carry, simple operation, display intuitive characteristics, so it is the ideal instrument for field measurement.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.