A portable AC DC hipot tester with a control box, the capacity of 5 kVA, and high voltage output of 100 kV, with the advantages of no oil leakage, easy to use, and carry, is the ideal equipment for testing the insulation performance of various electrical equipment.
The coil is formed by vacuum-casting epoxy resin
- The magnetic flux leakage is effectively weakened, and the dielectric strength and moisture resistance are improved.
- The new type of coil epoxy vacuum casting and CD-type iron core technology has a compact structure and no oil leakage
Small size, light weight and compact structure
- Good safety and reliability, beautiful appearance.
- Simple and intuitive wiring, easy to use.
sisco hipot tester has a small size, lightweight, compact structure, full functionality, easy to use, and other characteristics. Hipot tester performance can meet the user's various special requirements sector, a variety of high-voltage electrical equipment, electrical components, and insulation materials for frequency withstand voltage test and DC leakage test, is an essential instrument in the high-voltage test.
||110V/ 120V/ 220V
|Weight (Transformer+Control Box)
|Surface Temperature Raising
|No Load Current
|Output Voltage Waveform
||AC DC Hipot Tester
Note: AC leakage current meter is not provided.
||Hipot Test Set (1 Control Box + 5 kVA Dry Transformer)
||Power Supply Cable
Q1: What is hipot tester?
A1: AC-DC test transformer, using advanced production equipment, using the coil winding epoxy vacuum casting and CD-type core of the new technology, and similar products compared to oil-immersed transformers, significantly reduce the weight, reduce the volume, in quality to improve the insulation strength and resistance to moisture degree, and effectively weaken the leakage of magnetic and greatly enhance the transformer to withstand the impact of test short-circuit current capacity.
Q2: Is high voltage testing destructive?
A2: Hipot (or high potential testing) is a non-destructive test that goes by many names: overvoltage testing, dielectric breakdown testing, dielectric withstand testing, or insulation resistance testing. Some of all of these tests are designed to make sure that the insulation materials used in your motor are doing their job.
Q3: What is the difference between the hipot and the Megger?
A3: Both instruments apply a relatively high voltage to the insulator and absorb leakage current through the insulator commensurate with its insulation characteristics and condition. However, the megohmmeter gives the operator a measured value, while the hipot acts.
Tips: What is the difference between AC and DC hipot testing?
DC Hipot testing can often be substituted for AC Hipot testing. The optimal voltage for DC hipot testing is usually 1.414 times higher than the AC test voltage. A product tested at 1500V AC will be tested at 2121V DC.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.