The digital angle finder protractor has a digital display inversion function, an image limit display, and a backlit LED display for clear reading even in low light conditions. Highly accurate blister detection of vertical and horizontal position, to achieve any angle locking moving scale.
Highly accurate blister detection for the vertical and horizontal position
- Anti-vibration level bubble technology, VPA certified, fluorescent material for increased low-light visibility.
- The aluminum alloy ruler body is strong and durable, and the surface of the paint by anodic oxidation treatment, more wear-resistant and smooth.
- 360°measuring motion ruler also can be used for scribing assistance, lockable, and easy to use.
- Invertible high-definition digital display for clear reading and easy calibration.
- Keep reading and relative reading, digital display can be inverted, more convenient, and intuitive reading.
The digital protractor is widely used in railway systems, hydraulic systems, industrial automation, air vehicle industry, machinery industry, construction industry, biology, medicine, robotics and other fields that need to measure and control angles.
Q1: What is a digital protractor?
A1: The digital protractor is a device for measuring small angles, which can be used to measure tilt for horizontal position, parallelism, and perpendicularity of two parts, straightness of machine tools and instrument guides, table flatness, and flatness of flat plates, etc.
Q2: How does the digital protractor work?
A2: When the axis in the digital protractor base is rotated in one direction, the count increases, and when the direction of rotation is changed, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the goniometer. When the goniometer is initialized, its count is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and speed can be easily measured.
Q3: What is the accuracy of the digital protractor?
A3: Digital Protractor measure an angle over 360 degrees with a high accuracy of 0.1 degrees.
Tips: The application of inclination sensors in industrial machinery
In heavy industrial machinery, whether excavators, cranes, lifts, or graders, tilt sensors ( inclination module ) in these heavy machinery and equipment has a pivotal role to play, not only to ensure that the angle range of these mechanical equipment within the safety, but also to raise the alarm if out of range, to protect the role of personal safety. Such as in the retractable mechanics tilt sensor is to measure the cab attitude and boom tilt changes to ensure driving safety.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.