360° mini digital bevel box for sale, LCD backlit display, digital protractor with 3 push-button functions including the function to determine the relative angle, the hold function to freeze the reading, and the on/off function to turn the power on/off. Ideal for helicopter calculations, miter saw miter angles, automotive inspection and repair and wood working.
Relative/absolute measurement interchangeability at any position
- The Mini digital protractor has a function to determine the relative angle, a hold function to freeze the reading, and an on/off function to turn the power on/off.
- Wide measurement range of 0 ~ 360°.
- The measuring surface has a built-in magnet for easy attachment to the workpiece to be measured.
- Angle and slope reading conversion.
The digital protractor is widely used in railway systems, hydraulic systems, industrial automation, air vehicle industry, machinery industry, construction industry, biology, medicine, robotics and other fields that need to measure and control angles.
Q1: What is a digital protractor?
A1: The digital protractor is a device for measuring small angles, which can be used to measure tilt for horizontal position, parallelism, and perpendicularity of two parts, straightness of machine tools and instrument guides, table flatness, and flatness of flat plates, etc.
Q2: How does the digital protractor work?
A2: When the axis in the digital protractor base is rotated in one direction, the count increases, and when the direction of rotation is changed, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the goniometer. When the goniometer is initialized, its count is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and speed can be easily measured.
Q3: What is the accuracy of the digital protractor?
A3: Digital Protractor measure an angle over 360 degrees with a high accuracy of 0.1 degrees.
Tips: What is the repeatability of a digital protractor?
Under the same measurement conditions for the four positions of the inclinometer 0 °, 90 °, 180 °, and 360 °, respectively, five readings, the difference between the maximum and minimum reading of each position for the position of the indicated value repeatability. The repeatability of the digital protractor is determined by the maximum value of the repeatability of the scale in the four positions.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.