The sisico 500 mm digital goniometer allows a full range of 0 to 360° measurement of internal, external and reverse angles. Pressing the hold button to hold when measuring at any angle helps the user to effectively record the angle value.
Digital display, accurate measurement
- Digital protractor with digital display, easy to read.
- Digital angle protractor with data lock function.
- Unit conversion, decimal part in degrees, and minutes switching.
- The 2 in 1 Digital Protractor has both angle measurement and metric length measurement functions for measuring the internal and external angles of workpieces.
Locking mechanism for locking at any angle
- The reliable locking function allows you to lock the angle at any desired position.
- Turn clockwise to release the knob.
- Drawer-type battery compartment for easy battery replacement.
- Use 3V CR2032 button cell battery, service life over 2000 hours, negative pole facing up, positive pole facing down when installing the battery.
The digital protractor is widely used in railway systems, hydraulic systems, industrial automation, air vehicle industry, machinery industry, construction industry, biology, medicine, robotics and other fields that need to measure and control angles.
Q1: What is a digital protractor?
A1: The digital protractor is a device for measuring small angles, which can be used to measure tilt for horizontal position, parallelism, and perpendicularity of two parts, straightness of machine tools and instrument guides, table flatness, and flatness of flat plates, etc.
Q2: How does the digital protractor work?
A2: When the axis in the digital protractor base is rotated in one direction, the count increases, and when the direction of rotation is changed, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the goniometer. When the goniometer is initialized, its count is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and speed can be easily measured.
Q3: What is the accuracy of the digital protractor?
A3: Digital Protractor measure an angle over 360 degrees with a high accuracy of 0.1 degrees.
Tips: Why does digital protractor use relative measurement mode when measuring?
The digital protractor is used in relative measurement mode because it is easy to measure position and speed. Electronic angle meters, commonly used for horizontal angle, relative angle, and inclination measurement, can be applied to car manufacturing, control automation to improve, and other fields. The four sides of the electronic angle meter are measuring the working surface and can measure any angle in all directions.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.