Small portable gas flow meter with digital display, flow range 0~20L/min, high sensitivity, good repeatability, can accurately track the flow rate, widely used in mechanical and electrical, food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
No temperature compensation required
- Sensing chip using thermal mass flow measurement, to ensure the flowmeter's high precision metering.
- Digital gas flow meter full range of high stability, high accuracy, and excellent repeatability.
- Active upload via communication interface Data.
- Digital gas flow meter allows field configuration of the flow meter parameters with the keypad.
Gas flow meters are widely used in the petrochemical, natural gas industries, environmental protection, energy measurement, modern agriculture, water conservancy construction, biological engineering, pipeline transportation, aerospace, scientific experiments, and other fields.
Q1: Can a digital gas flow meter have perfect accuracy?
A1: In an ideal world, the flow readings from your process meter would be exactly correct, without any type of deviation. Unfortunately, this is not the case, and the errors inherent in measurement must always be identified, accounted for, and minimized as much as possible.
Q2: Does a digital gas flow meter need to be calibrated?
A2: During the production of a flow meter, several steps are required such as coil winding, lining processing, and electrode assembly. This series of operations can cause a certain amount of error and dispersion in the device, so a calibration process is required to correct the accuracy.
Q3: Do digital gas flow meters have temperature compensation?
A3: Yes. As long as these temperature variations are within the temperature compensation range, the output reading compensates for the temperature variations.
Tips: What affects magnetic flow meter measurement accuracy?
1. liquid to be tested contains bubbles.
2. The liquid to be measured is non-full in the pipe.
3. Short circuit effect of conductive sediments.
4. The liquid generates crystallization.
5. Liquid conductivity exceeds the allowable range.
6. Spatial electromagnetic disturbance.
7. Unsymmetrical flow of the fluid to be measured.
8. Vibration of the installation site affects the accuracy of flow meter.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.