Digital outside micrometer has metric to imperial conversion, ABS comparison measurement, data hold function, range 1 inch ~ 2 inch, accuracy 0.00007 inch, digital display resolution 0.00005 inch. sisco digital micrometer is the ideal tool for measuring precision mechanical parts.
Accurate measurement, efficient and stable
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Multifunctional digital micrometer with digital display and scale display, which can be read even without power.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: How to use a digital micrometer screw gauge?
- According to the different tolerance levels of the parts, the correct and reasonable use of a digital micrometer is.
- Before using a digital micrometer screw gauge, first, use clean gauze to clean the micrometer, and check whether its parts are flexible and reliable, that is, check the micrometer cylinder rotation and micrometer screw movement should be smooth. If it is a digital micrometer scale to see whether the display shows the number of normal or no jumping phenomena.
- Check the zero position, turn the differential cylinder two measuring surfaces gently contact no light leakage, then the differential cylinder on the zero line should be align with the fixed casing, the end face of the cone of the differential cylinder should be tangent to the fixed casing zero line.
- If not to zero position, then use clean paper to mop clean the measuring surface; or hexagonal wrench to turn the fixed casing so that the zero point and the mark line alignment, and then the fixed casing in the fixed casing in the fixed screw lock. Digital micrometer then press the function key "0" button. Here return to zero also with each person's operating strength.
- In the measurement before, if the parts are dirty, the parts must be measured surface wipe clean, so as to avoid dirt affecting the measurement results.
- When measuring, make the axis of the micrometer screw and parts measured in the same direction, not tilted; then turn the differential cylinder, when the measuring surface will be in contact with the parts, should be changed to turn the ratchet that is the force measuring device, until the ratchet issued a "click" sound. After the ratchet makes a "click" sound, then the reading can be taken. At this time it is best to read directly about the measured parts.
- When reading the application of the locking device measurement, make the micrometer screw axis and parts measured in the same direction, not tilted; then turn the micrometer cylinder, when the measuring surface will be in contact with the parts, should be changed to turn the ratchet wheel that force measuring device, until the ratchet wheel issued a "click" sound, then you can read the number. At this time it is best to read directly about the measured parts. If you must take down the micrometer readings when the application of locking devices to lock the micrometer screw and then gently slide out of the micrometer.
- Measure the larger workpiece, and the conditions of the workpiece can be placed on the V-shaped block or flat, using the two-handed operation method, with the left hand holding the ruler frame insulation device, and the right hand rotating the force measuring device cap.
Measurement, to pay attention to the influence of temperature, to prevent hand temperature or other sources of heat influence hand must be held at the location of the heat insulation device, in order to avoid the measurement of the body temperature to the micrometer so that the temperature of the micrometer and the temperature of the measured piece is not consistent and producing large measurement errors.
- Do not allow the measurement of abrasive surfaces, rough surfaces, and burrs with the edge of the surface, not to mention the measurement of the workpiece in motion.
- Do not put the micrometer on the sliding place, or by the vibration table.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.