Digital outside micrometer allows switching between metric (mm) and imperial (inch) measurement values, with ABS dot measurement, data hold function, measurement range 0-25 mm, accuracy 0.001mm, 3V high-capacity lithium battery provides long-lasting power for digimatic micrometer.
High-definition LCD screen for clearer figures
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Multifunctional digital micrometer with digital display and scale display, which can be read even without power.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
- IP65 protection level is waterproof, oil-proof, and dust-proof, and can be used in harsh environments.
- 3V high-capacity battery, lasting power.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: Precautions for using a digital micrometer
- A digital micrometer is a precision gauge, in the use and preservation of the process to prevent the loss of accuracy such as drop collision, otherwise needs to re-check the calibration before use.
- Use as much as possible to avoid exposure to dusty places, and avoid the sun's ultraviolet level high temperature radiation.
- Do not put the micrometer on the magnetic object, the workpiece needs to demagnetize after measurement.
- Gasoline or alcohol can be used to scrub the measuring surface.
Use temperature:0-40°C;Use humidity:≤80%
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.