The digital outside micrometer offers a clear LCD screen with a range of 25mm to 50mm (1 to 2 inch), a resolution of 0.0005 inch, and an accuracy of
0.0001 inch, allowing the user to switch between metric (mm) and imperial (inch) measurements at the touch of a button.
Accurate measurement, efficient and stable
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Digital micrometer screw gauge with alloy probe for accurate measurement.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: What is the least count of micrometers?
A micrometer is a device used to measure the thickness or width of very small objects. The least count of a micrometer is the smallest distance that can be measured with it. This distance is usually about 0.001 millimeters or one-thousandth of a millimeter.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.