Electronic digital micrometer with high-definition LCD large screen, laser scale design can be read even in the absence of power, the measurement range of 0 ~ 1 inch, the accuracy of 0.0007 inch, durable carbide probe to ensure the reliability of digital micrometer.
Accurate measurement, efficient and stable
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Multifunctional digital micrometer with digital display and scale display, which can be read even without power.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: How to read the inside diameter micrometer?
Inside diameter micrometer reading first to the end of the differential cylinder for the alignment, read out the lower scale of the fixed casing of the index value, only read out the integer in millimeters, and then the horizontal line on the fixed casing as the reading alignment, read out the index value on the movable scale, reading should be estimated to read the minimum scale of one-tenth, that is, 0.001 mm. If there is no upper scale between the end face of the differential cylinder and the lower scale of the fixed scale, the measurement result is the value of the lower scale plus the value of the movable scale. If there is an upper scale line between the end face of the differential cylinder and the lower scale line, the measurement result should be the value of the lower scale line plus 0.5 mm, plus the value of the movable scale.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.