High performance digital outside micrometer for sale, measuring range 3 inch~4 inch (75mm~100mm), measuring in millimeter and inch, clear large screen
provides digital readings, this digital outside micrometer can also be measured accurately in rough environment.
Accurate measurement, efficient and stable
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Multifunctional digital micrometer with digital display and scale display, which can be read even without power.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: What is the difference between inside diameter micrometer and outside diameter micrometer?
The difference is that the inside diameter micrometer is to measure the diameter of the inner hole, the outside diameter micrometer is to measure the diameter of the outer circle, but also can measure the thickness of the inside diameter micrometer for the precision measurement of internal dimensions (divided into monoblock type and connecting rod )
The correct measurement method: inside diameter micrometer in the measurement and its use of the largest size of the rod and its micrometer head connected, in turn down to the measurement contact, with the inside diameter of the ruler to measure the hole will be measured contact measuring surface support in the measured surface to adjust the differential cylinder, so that the differential cylinder side of the measuring surface in the radial section of the hole swing to find the minimum size, and then tighten the set screw to remove and read, there is no tightening screw directly There are also direct readings without tightening the screw.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.