The digital micrometer has a range of 1 to 2 inches (25 to 50 mm) and a resolution of 0.00005 inch, with a hard aluminum alloy probe for durability and long service life. Digital micrometer is accurate to 0.00005 inches, measures in metric and inches, and provides a digital readout on a clear LCD screen.
High-definition LCD screen for clearer figures
- Electronic digital display, resolution 0.001mm.
- Multifunctional digital micrometer with digital display and scale display, which can be read even without power.
- Accurate measurement tolerance ≤ ±0.002mm.
- Large digital display ABS home measuring point, no need to repeatedly clear zero.
- IP65 protection level is waterproof, oil-proof, and dust-proof, and can be used in harsh environments.
- 3V high-capacity battery, lasting power.
Digital micrometer is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries for accurate measurement of parts, digital micrometer measurement of materials are mainly hardware and plastic.
Q1: Is the sisco digital micrometer accurate?
A1: sisco digital micrometers can display accurate measurements in small ranges. Advanced and more accurate models can easily measure distances down to 0.001mm. This accuracy when measuring small objects translates into accuracy for the entire project being carried out.
Q2: What is a digital micrometer?
A2: The digital micrometer is the outside diameter micrometer that uses electronic measurement, digital display, and the principle of the spiral sub to read the distance between the two measuring surfaces on the ruler frame.
Q3: What are the ranges of sisco digital micrometers?
A3: sisco digital micrometer has 4 ranges available: 0-25mm (0~1 inch), 25-50mm (1-2 inch), 50-75mm (2~3 inch), and 75-100mm (3~4 inch).
Tips: How to maintain the digital micrometer?
- Digital micrometer should be used after the timely cleaning of the anvil or other parts of the impurities, oil or moisture adhering to the anvil, in order to save and later use.
- Store the digital micrometer, so that the two anvils slightly maintain the distance between, for example, 0.1MM, forbidden to apply force to make the two anvils end face in a close combination of the state of storage.
- Micrometers should be placed in the prescribed location, in order to facilitate its use and management, if necessary, should be protected, such as into the packaging box, shall not be measured and tools, tools mixed.
- It is strictly forbidden to use measuring instruments temporarily as some kind of tool.
- Pay attention to the use or storage process, gauges fall, bump or other damage, if the above happens, should immediately check to confirm. If necessary, use the fact to re-calibrate to ensure that the gauge meets the requirements of use.
- Do not use your hands to directly touch the micrometer screw and the two sides of the probe, to avoid fingerprints caused by the message rust and measurement errors.
- Can not hand hold the digital blade micrometer differential cylinder arbitrary shaking, to prevent the screw from too quickly wear and damage.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.