Paperless recorder with 10.4-inch 640*480 dot matrix TFT LCD display, 8-40 channels multi-functional signal input, automatic data backup, it can achieve temperature/pressure/current/voltage/linear resistance/frequency online recording and calculation.
32-bit ARM microprocessor
- High-speed, high-performance processor, built-in embedded operating system, screen switching response time ≤ 0.3S.
- TFT high brightness LCD display, clear screen display, adjustable screen brightness, so that the use of paperless recorder becomes a kind of enjoyment.
Standard voltage signal transmission
- sisco 6000C paperless recorder, using intelligent signal board design.
- Input and output signal types up to 44 kinds, more than 2 times than ordinary recorders.
- Realize real multi-functional signal input and output.
Paperless recorders are mainly used in various application scenarios such as metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, building materials, papermaking, food, pharmacy, colleges and universities, biological research, heat treatment, water treatment and so on.
Q1: What is a paperless recorder?
A1: A paperless recorder is an instrument that records the collected data/arithmetic data on a time-based axis in the instrument's internal storage system without consuming any common recording facilities, such as paper, pen, and ink. The stored data recorded inside the instrument is displayed on the LCD screen after calculation and simulation. Commonly used display LCD screens are more extensive. On the LCD screen, digital display, bar graph display, curve display, alarm list, etc. can be displayed.
Q2: What is the use of different channel numbers of paperless recorders?
A2: The number of channels of urgent interest means that the scene is necessary to record the next few data on the selection of several channels, for example, if the scene is only a point of temperature, then choose a channel, there are two points of temperature necessary to record the selection of two channels. Usually in order to facilitate future expansion, you can choose a few more channels on the basis of this backup.
Q3: What paperless recorder alarm is how to achieve?
A3: The alarm function of the paperless recorder is important to refer to the relay alarm output, if the scene is necessary to alert the alarm, it is necessary to connect an external acoustic and optical alarm, exceed the standard will trigger the alarm, receive the police light to achieve the alarm function.
Tips: What flags can the paperless recorder record?
Paperless input flags are a variety of flags input, this recorder can record temperature, temperature, and humidity, current, voltage, power, power, frequency and speed flags, only need to choose the response sensor can be, only need to be a too large range or not in the recorder record range of flags into the standard flags to the recorder can be.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.