Q1: What is a digital panel meter?
A1: The digital panel meter displays the voltage, current value or other standard signal transmission display value in the electrical circuit by digital direct reading; the product has the advantages of good stability, strong anti-interference, high cost performance, and the product is small in size and can be directly replaced original pointer meter.
Q2: What are the functions of digital panel meters?
A2: Digital panel meters can be categorized by type, size, style or other criteria. Understanding the functions of the digital panel meter is an important factor in choosing it. Commonly used functions are ammeters, voltmeters, frequency meters, power meters, energy meters, counters, timers, thermometers, process meters and controllers.
Q3: What are the advantages of digital panel meters?
A3: The digital panel meter directly displays the measured value or deviation value by digital quantity, which is clear and intuitive, easy to read, and will not produce parallax. Digital panel meters generally use large and medium-scale integrated circuits, with simple circuits, good reliability and good shock resistance. Because of the common modular design method for instruments, that is, digital panel meters are mostly composed of a small number of modular circuits with separated functions, so they are conducive to manufacturing, debugging and maintenance.
Tips: Why choose digital torque meter from sisco.com?
- SISCO digital torque meter can detect the required output torque and power of electric motors, internal combustion engines and other rotating power equipment.
- 5 digit torque panel meter can detect the load torque and input power of motors, air pumps, mixers, reducers, transmissions, hoists, propellers, drilling machinery and other equipment.
- It can detect various machining centers and automatically realize the torque in the working process of the machine tool.
- Ability to detect torque and efficiency provided by various rotating power plant systems.
- Torque and rotational speed are detected, and shaft power is detected at the same time.
- Can be used for the manufacture of viscometers, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic torque wrenches.