Lower cost easy read measure tape with 3.5m measuring range, a tape blade width of 16mm, the longest horizontal length is 1.4m, and the longest vertical length is 2.2m. The stainless steel tape measure's blade automatically stays extended while the AUTOLOCK push button. It also provides smooth and controlled retraction.
Good material makes it more durable
- Using SK85 steel, the number of ruler springs is large, durable and not deformed,
- The pulling is smooth and powerful
0 position auxiliary movement claw
- When the front end bears against the claws for measurement, the claws will move back a small amount after resisting.
- When the claw hook is hooked to the front end for measurement, the claw will move forward a small amount after hooking.
SISCO steel measuring tape is a flexible ruler used to measure distance. It consists of a metal blade with linear measurement. Steel tape can give you accurate results at any temperature. Steel measuring tapes are widely used in is widely used in the furniture, construction, and decoration industries.
Q1: What is a steel measuring tape?
A1: A steel measuring tape is a flexible ruler used to measure distance. It consists of a metal blade with linear measurement. Steel tape can give you accurate results at any temperature, and it's designed to withstand more wear and tear than fiberglass tape.
Q2: What is the advantage of a steel tape measure?
A2: Measuring tapes can be used for a wide variety of measurement needs in surveying, engineering, construction and more. Steel measuring tapes are popular for their durability. They are often used by professionals and anyone who needs a rugged tool. Furthermore, they are common for smaller tapes due to their rigidity.
Q3: How accurate is a steel tape measure?
A3: This amounts to 0.000645 foot or 0.00774 inch per degree F. on a 100-foot tape, and one-half as much on a 50-foot tape. As a figure that is reasonably accurate and also easy to handle, it is customary on very long runs of pipe to allow 1/10” per 100 feet for each 10° change.
Tips: How to choose a steel measuring tape?
- Length: When purchasing a tape measure, the first thing to consider is the length of the tape measure. Different use environments have different requirements for the length of the tape measure. Therefore, when purchasing, you should choose the appropriate length according to the requirements of use, and it should not be too long or too short.
- Accuracy: Secondly, the accuracy of the tape measure must be considered, because the higher the accuracy, the smaller the error in the measurement process, so the accuracy of the product must be guaranteed when purchasing.
- Lifespan: Then consider the lifespan of the tape measure. Generally speaking, the life of the tape measure has a great correlation with the nylon coating on the surface and the center spring. We should know that the tape measure can be stretched freely, so we must choose a good quality center spring.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.