The clamp current meter has a measuring range of 0.00mA-60.00A, the jaw size is Φ25mm. The leakage clamp meter is handy and features a simple, almost intuitive operation which makes it a suitable tool even for novice users. Internal clamps of the earth leakage meter with a diameter of approximately 25mm will enable precise measurement in hard-to-reach places.
Super large diameter, more practical
- Jaw size 25*35mm
- Opening 25mm, can clamp diameter 25 wires
Backlit HD screen design
- The logo is displayed in the upper left corner
- DC direction is negative display "-"
sisco clamp current meter is available with a measuring range of 0mA-60A AC/DC. The clamp ammeter is especially suitable for places with dense wiring (power metering systems, high-speed rail systems, automotive circuit maintenance, etc.), and non-contact current measurements to ensure safe operation. The instrument is small in size, high in precision, stable in performance and perfect in function, and is one of the necessary tools for electrical safety inspection and maintenance.
Q1: What is clamp ampere meter?
A1: A clamp ammeter is a combination of a current transformer and an ammeter. The iron core of the current transformer can be opened when the wrench is tightened; the wire through which the measured current passes can pass through the gap opened by the iron core without being cut off, and the iron core is closed when the wrench is released.
Q2: How does a current clamp meter work?
A2: A clamp meter is a clothespin-shaped instrument that can be clamped around a live wire in order to measure the current it's carrying. As a measurement principle, clamp meters detect the magnetic field emitted by current flowing in a wire in order to measure the current value.
Q3: How to use a clamp ammeter?
A3: When using a clamp ammeter to detect the current, be sure to clamp a measured wire (wire). If two (parallel wires) are clamped, the current cannot be detected. In addition, when the center (core) of the clamp ammeter is used for detection, the detection error is small. When checking the power consumption of home appliances, it is more convenient to use a line splitter. Some line splitters can amplify the detection current by 10 times, so the current below 1A can be amplified before detection. Use a DC clamp ammeter to detect the DC current (DCA), if the current flows in the opposite direction, it will display a negative number. This function can be used to detect whether the car's battery is in a charging state or a discharging state.
Tips: What should be paid attention to when using a clamp ammeter?
- When measuring the current below 5A, in order to measure accurately, it should be measured in circles.
- The clamp meter cannot measure the current of bare wires to prevent electric shock and short circuit.
- After the measurement, be sure to place the range division knob on the maximum range position.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.