The digital pH meter can be used in conjunction with various pH electrodes or ORP electrodes to realize on-line continuous testing and monitoring of sewage, corrosive solutions, liquid medicines, beer, drinking water, food, and high-temperature disinfection occasions.
Watchdog protection system, strong anti-interference ability
- 2.4 inch LCD display.
- Good anti-interference performance.
- Manual/automatic temperature compensation.
- User settings: Language, buzzer, LCD backlight, password, pH/ORP.
- electrode, manual/automatic temperature compensation, pH/ORP calibration, pH/ORP/temperature modification, pH/ORP high/low alarm, output signal 4-20mA and RS485, etc.
- Internal industrial watchdog insures pH meter doesn't crash.
Digital pH/ORP meter is widely used in the continuous testing and monitoring of pH, ORP and temperature in thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food, drinking water, etc.
||100*100*150mm (H*W*D) with hole size 93*93mm
||pH: 0~14pH, ORP: -1000~1000mV (-2000~2000mV need customization)
||-10~+130℃ (NTC 10K or PT1000, accuracy: ±0.5℃)
|Output signal *
||Isolated 4-20mA signal (error: ±0.1%, under maximum loop resistance 750Ω)
|Communication function *
||RS485 with standard MODBUS-RTU (Now RS485 software is free.)
||AC 220V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz
||2 alarm relays: AC 250V/3A
Function: high alarm, low alarm
The pH meter and pH/ORP electrode selection
||Combination pH electrode
||Combination electrode has automatic temperature compensation function, suitable for occasions with large temperature fluctuations.
|Pure water pH electrode
||The pH calomel electrode can be used in strong acid or alkali.
|PTFE pH electrode
||The electrode shell is made of PTFE, suitable for corrosive solution (strong acid or alkali), has longer life in harsh environments.
|pH glass electrode
||Direct lead, double-layer glasses.
|Desulfurization pH electrode
||Flat electrode, strong anti-pollution ability and longer life
|High temperature/sterilization pH electrode
||The electrode can withstand high temperature of 0-130℃, suitable for occasions of high temperature sterilization in pharmaceutical factories, breweries, etc.
|High pressure/accuracy pH electrode
||Its linearity and accuracy are higher than all above electrodes.
Definition of the ports
- INPUT: Measuring terminal of the electrode
- REF: Reference terminal of the electrode
- NC: Undefined
- A: Temperature compensation terminal A, connect to NTC 10K or PT1000
- B: Temperature compensation terminal B, connect to NTC 10K or PT1000
- C: Temperature compensation terminal C, connect to 3-wire PT1000 GND (3-wire PT1000), or connect to B (2-wire PT1000), or NC (NTC 10K)
- RS485 (A+): RS485 communication interface A+
- RS485 (B-): RS485 communication interface B-
- 4-20mA (+): 4-20mA output terminal +
- 4-20mA (-): 4-20mA output terminal -
- AC 220V/110V (L) or DC 24V (-): AC 220V/110V live wire or DC 24V (-)
- AC 220V/110V (N) or DC 24V (+): AC 220V/110V neutral wire or DC 24V (+)
- HO: Normally-open relay for high alarm
- HC: Normally-closed relay for high alarm
- LO: Normally-open relay for low alarm
- LC: Normally-closed relay for low alarm
- COM: Common terminal
RS485 communication data and register address as follows:
||pH value (default in two decimals)
||Temperature value (default in one decimals)
||ORP value (signed integer)
Q1: What is the working principle of a pH meter?
A1: The pH meter works on the principle of a galvanic battery. The electromotive force between the two electrodes of the galvanic battery is based on Nernst's law, which is not only related to the properties of the electrodes, but also to the concentration of hydrogen ions in the solution. There is a the corresponding relationship between the electromotive force of the primary cell and the hydrogen ion concentration, and the negative logarithm of the hydrogen ion concentration is the pH value.
Q2: The same sample is measured on two pH meters at the same time, why are the readings inconsistent?
A2: Because the calibration conditions of the two pH meters are different (such as calibration done at different times), the measured values are different. Therefore, the pH meter should be calibrated at the same time with the same buffer, and then measured at the same time.
Q3: How do I know if the pH meter is accurate?
A3: Take three standard buffer solutions: pH 6.86, pH 4.00, pH 9.18 (preferably freshly prepared and at the same temperature), position calibration at pH 6.86, slope calibration at pH 4.00, and then test pH 9.18 to know the pH meter Is it accurate.
Tips: What is a two-point calibration of a pH meter?
For precision pH meters, in addition to "positioning" and "temperature compensation" adjustment, there is also an electrode "slope" adjustment, which requires two standard buffers for calibration. Generally, the "positioning" calibration is carried out at pH 6.86 or pH 7.00, and then according to the acid-base condition of the test solution, pH 4.00 (acidic) or pH 9.18 or pH 10.01 (alkaline) buffer solution is used for "slope correction. The specific operation steps are as follows:
- The electrode is washed and dried, immersed in a pH 6.86 or pH 7.00 standard solution, and the temperature compensation knob is placed at the solution temperature. After the displayed value is stable, adjust the positioning knob so that the displayed value of the instrument is the pH value of the standard solution.
- Take out the electrode, wash it, spin dry, and immerse it in the second standard solution.
- After the displayed value is stable, adjust the slope knob of the instrument so that the displayed value of the instrument is the pH value of the second standard solution.
- The electrode is washed and dried, and then immersed in the standard solution of pH 6.86 or pH 7.00. If the error exceeds 0.02 pH, repeat steps 1 and 2. Until the two standard solutions do not need the adjustment knob to display the correct pH value.
- Take out the electrode, wash it and spin it dry, adjust the pH temperature compensation knob to the sample temperature, immerse the electrode in the sample solution, shake it and place it at rest, and display a stable reading.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.