A portable oxygen detector can monitor O2 concentration in the range of 0 to 30% Vol or 0 to 100% Vol. Handheld gas detector provides sound, light and vibrating alarm, long working time with large capacity battery, easy to setting and operation,
Gas detectors can detect oxygen (O2) quickly
- sisco portable oxygen (O2) gas detector has an LCD dot matrix display to directly read out the gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- English/Chinese operations are supported.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
USB interface to transfer data at high speed
- The handheld oxygen detector can download and print the stored data (optional).
- There is no need for personnel to manually record data in real-time, and the data is automatically stored in the instrument.
- Historical data can be viewed on the instrument or downloaded to a computer.
- USB interface, fast and convenient charging.
sisco oxygen detector is especially suitable for continuous online detection of oxygen concentration in high temperature pure oxygen, trace oxygen, industrial environment, flue gas exhaust gas and other special environments. Portable O2 detector is used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, gas, coal, metallurgy, electric power, municipal, telecommunications and other fields.
||Pumping suction, the flow rate can be up to 750ml/min
|Range (Optional) *
||0 to 30%Vol, 0 to 100%Vol
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing (The built-in IC card has about 2G memory, which can record 100,000 sets of data.)
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt (Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia IIC T4
* If you need an O2 gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in the above table, please inform us of your operating environment to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* Other portable gas detectors are also provided, you can refer to SISCO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 1 × O2 Gas Detector
- 1 × Carrying Case
- 1 × AC Adapter
- 1 × User Manual
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips for Using sisco Oxygen Detectors
- Pay attention to regular calibration and testing.
- Pay attention to the detection interference between various sensors.
- Pay attention to the life of various sensors.
- Pay attention to the concentration measurement range of the oxygen detection instrument.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.