Wall mounted digital infrared thermometer with 60 sets of data memory function support voice broadcast, work in 10°C~40°C. The probe can be rotated 180° to adapt to different usage scenarios. Easy to install and use.
Automatic measurement, energy saving
- Auto-sensing fast measurement
- Adopt laser sensor to realize automatic sensing and fast measurement
- LED large screen display, energy saving and environmental protection, clear reading
Rotatable probe, support voice broadcast
- The probe of this product can be rotated 180 degrees to adapt to different usage scenarios
- Support multi-country and multi-language voice broadcast, customizable voice
Switch function, easy to operate
- One key to switch temperature measurement mode and temperature unit, convenient and fast
- 60 sets of data memory function, you can check the past temperature measurement data
Q1: What is infrared thermometer?
A1: Infrared thermometer is a temperature measuring instrument based on the principle of infrared rays. This kind of temperature measuring instrument can measure the temperature by the length of infrared rays. Infrared thermometer is a kind of measuring instrument, which can realize short-distance measurement and long-distance measurement, and is a kind of temperature-measuring instrument that can be used in various environments.
Q2: How does infrared thermometer work?
A2: Infrared radiation is the most widespread electromagnetic wave radiation in nature. Objects with a temperature above absolute zero will radiate infrared rays due to their own molecular motion. After the power signal radiated by the object is converted into an electrical signal by the infrared detector, the output signal of the imaging device can completely simulate the spatial distribution of the surface temperature of the scanned object one by one. After being processed by the electronic system, it is transmitted to the display screen and obtained the thermal image corresponding to the heat distribution on the surface of the object.
Q3: What is infrared thermometer used for?
A3: Today, infrared thermal imaging systems have been widely used in fields such as electric power, fire protection, petrochemical and medical treatment. Infrared thermal imaging cameras are playing a pivotal role in the development of the world economy.
Tips: How to choose infrared thermometer?
- The choice of infrared thermometer can be divided into three aspects.
- In terms of performance indicators, such as temperature range, spot size, working wavelength, measurement accuracy, window, display and output, response time, protection accessories, etc.
- Aspects of environmental and operating conditions such as ambient temperature, windows, displays and outputs, protective accessories, etc.
- Other selection aspects, such as ease of use, maintenance and calibration capabilities, and price, also play a role in the choice of thermometer.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.