A High-quality bore gauge with bore diameter measurement as deep as 125mm enables users to measure the out-of-roundness and taper of cylinders without removing pistons - critical wear area of the cylinder can be reached with this gauge.
Insulated handle design
- Effectively insulate the heat and measure hot parts
- The product has an anti-counterfeiting code
Locking device design
- The measurement data is locked and the data is more accurate
- Dial clear scale, intuitive and convenient reading
SISCO dial bore gauges are used in applications where holes, cylinders, and pipes need the be measured, such as automotive, manufacturing, and inspection and calibration uses. Mechanics and machinists use bore gauges to measure wear in cylinder heads.
Q1: What is a dial bore gauge?
A1: A dial bore gauge is an instrument that measures the inner diameter of small holes. Bore gages are critical when it comes to measuring parts that have small holes in them. Typically, these versatile instruments are used as part of a quality control process to ensure that bore sizes are standardized.
Q2: Why is a bore dial gauge used?
A2: A Bore Gage is used to measure the inside diameter of a hole or cylinder. This explains why it is referred to by so many different names. You are actually measuring the bore size.
Q3: How does a dial bore gauge work?
A3: A typical bore gauge is comprised of a shaft with a dial indicator at the top and a measuring sled at the base. The measuring sled consists of three guides and an actuating plunger. Dial bore gauges give you quick and accurate readings on the size, less than perfect roundness, or wear.
Tips: How to maintain a dial bore gauge?
The dial bore gauge is a combination of the inner lever measuring frame and the dial indicator, which is used to measure or inspect the inner hole, deep hole diameter and shape accuracy of the part.
- Keep away from liquid, and do not let coolant, cutting fluid, water, or oil come into contact with the bore gauge.
- When not in use, take off the dial indicator, release all its loads, and let the measuring rod be in a free state.
- The complete set is stored in the box to avoid loss and mixed-use.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.