Clamp-on current transformer has a resolution of 0.01mA, range of 0.00mA～60A AC, high precision, good stability, and strong anti-interference ability. Ideal for power and electric energy measurement with high precision and small phase angle error in the fields of electric power, communication, measurement, and control.
Clamp-on current transformer makes field testing easy
- Non-contact measurement, easy, fast, and safe operation.
- Thin jaws, suitable for small spaces.
- The sisco clamp current transformer uses a permalloy core for stable performance and high accuracy, and is highly resistant to interference, making it suitable for complex interference environments.
- The fire wire and zero wire can be clamped together at the same time to measure the leakage current of cable lines and electrical equipment.
- The range, ratio, and output interface of the sensor can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Output connector: φ3.5mm audio plug/BNC plug/4.0mm double banana plug (optional), cable length 2m.
High-precision clip-on current transformers is an indispensable accessories for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco clamp-on current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: Clamp-on current transformer wiring method
- The secondary is a single winding output type, with only two winding leads, the user can define the same name and solder the plug according to the need. There is a red mark on the side of the clamp on the current transformer, user can define it as current in or current out. Note: When using a clamp-on current transformer for phase or power measurements, the secondary winding with the same name will determine the direction of the current flowing into the jaws.
- The secondary is multi-winding output type: Before welding the plug, please use a multimeter resistance class to confirm the corresponding winding leads, and pay attention to the correspondence of the same name end.
- Shield wire: according to user requirements, the shield wire and a winding of a lead in the jaws of a short connection. Can also be not shorted, for hanging processing, by the user according to the needs of the user board grounding process.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.