Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: How to use AC DC clamp-on current transformer?
- sisco clamp-on transformer is a precision sensor for testing current and electric energy, when used, the user board must be equipped with signal amplification, signal compensation, and other circuits to achieve its accurate measurement.
- The clamp-on current transformer's secondary winding lead wire is welded on the plug and inserted into the corresponding socket on the user board.
- Check the appearance of the current transformer is not deformed, the core end surface is clean because deformation and stains will affect the test accuracy. Recommended before and after the use of dry silk cloth to wipe the core end surface (alcohol and water are strictly prohibited) clean, wipe the process should keep the core end surface cleanliness.
- Open the user board power supply, the clamp-type current transformer clip is to be measured on the line, the correct method is to let the line be measured from the hole in the jaws over, the clamp-type current transformer in a natural sag state. The jaws should be closed tightly, do not clip the line to the core end face. On, so as not to affect the measurement accuracy.
- After the test, the first clamp-type current transformer from the line under test takes off and then turns off the user board power.
- Unplug, liver silk cloth will core end face wipe clean, the clamp type current transformer stored in a clean environment.