800A AC current sensor adopts double shielding technology to ensure high accuracy, high stability and high reliability. The clamp-on current transformer can be connected to phase detection analyzers, industrial control equipment, data loggers, harmonic analyzers and high precision digital multimeters.
Clamp-on current transformer makes field testing easy
- Unique auto-plug clamp structure, no need to disconnect the line under test, easy to carry, especially suitable for on-site online testing. Non-contact measurement, convenient, fast and safe operation.
- sisco high voltage clamp-on current transformer adopts PoMo alloy core, CT double shielding technology, stable performance and high accuracy, strong anti-interference ability, suitable for complex interference environment.
- Battery compartment can hold four 15VAA alkaline dry batteries to provide power for secondary development.
High-precision clip-on current transformers is an indispensable accessories for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco clamp-on current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: How long is the calibration cycle of the current transformer?
- Measurement and standard instruments and special requirements of the current transformer calibration cycle for every two years.
- The general instrument transformer verification cycle is once every four years
- The inspection items of the instrument transformer are: checking the polarity of primary and secondary coils, measuring the ratio and angle difference, measuring insulation resistance, dielectric loss, and voltage test.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.