Clamp DC sensor operating frequency 10Hz ~ 100KHz, range 100mA DC, clamp current transformer using CT magnetic induction technology, portable clamp design, no need to disconnect the measured line, non-contact measurement, safe to use.
Clamp-on current transformer makes field testing easy
- Non-contact measurement, easy, fast, and safe operation.
- Thin jaws, suitable for small spaces.
- The sisco clamp current transformer uses a permalloy core for stable performance and high accuracy, and is highly resistant to interference, making it suitable for complex interference environments.
- The range, ratio, and output interface of the sensor can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Output interface: 2 core shielded wire length 2m, red wire - power output positive, yellow wire - output signal positive, shielded wire - power output negative/signal output negative.
High-precision clip-on current transformers is an indispensable accessories for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco clamp-on current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: What should I pay attention to when replacing the clamp-on current transformer?
Under the condition of taking safety measures to replace one of the clamp-on current transformers, you need to choose the same ratio, the same polarity, the same voltage level, similar voltammetric characteristics, test qualified to replace. For a group of current transformer all replacement, to consider the replacement of the fixed value as well as the meter multiplier, while paying attention to the user account card charge multiplier changes.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.