0-1700 μm coating thickness gauge equipped with a large 2.2' display with ice backlight. Paint thickness gauge designed with dual technology, the non-destructive coating thickness tester takes the guesswork out of testing surface coatings by providing automatic recognition for both ferrous and non-ferrous substrates.
- Soft silicone keys for durability
- Simple and clear operation interface
HD backlight display screen design
- HD screen with backlight display
- Accurate reading even in the dark
Dimension Unit (mm)
The thickness measurement of the cladding is the most important process of quality inspection implemented in the metal processing industry. The coating thickness gauge perfectly handles these situations and fully enhances the manufacturing efficiency, so it is widely used in metal processing, chemical industry, commercial inspection, electroplating, spraying, aluminum profiles, steel structure, etc. It is also suitable for shipbuilding, aerospace, electric power, pot special inspection, technical supervision and other industries.
Q1: Is laser distance meter accurate?
A1: The laser measure is accurate to within 1/8" and measures to 50 feet. It makes this measuring tool more accurate, easier and faster than a tape measure.
Q2: How do I choose a laser distance meter?
A2: Most lasers measurers are easy to fit into the palm of your hand, but some are bigger than others. If you have small hands and want a small unit that is easily controlled, or if you have big hands and need a larger laser for ease of use, check on the exact size of any model you are considering.
Q3: Do laser distance meter work outside?
A3: If you work outside, an optical scope or digital point finder is a must. Without a scope or a point finder, you can see a laser point at a maximum distance of about 30 feet on a bright day. Chances are, if you are measuring outside, 30 feet isn't going to cut it.
Tips: Digital coating thickness gauge troubleshooting?
- The display value of the dry film thickness gauge is unstable: The display value of the paint thickness gauge is unstable, mainly due to the particularity of the material and structure of the workpiece itself. If the workpiece is a conductor, we have to choose an eddy current coating thickness gauge. In addition, the surface roughness and attachments of the workpiece are also one of the reasons for the instability of the display value of the car paint thickness gauge, such as excessive surface roughness of the workpiece and too many surface attachments. The method of troubleshooting is to smooth the workpiece with relatively large roughness and remove the attachment.
- The measurement result error is too large: The main reasons for the large measurement error of the coating thickness meter are Base metal magnetization, too small base metal thickness, edge effects, too small curvature of the workpiece, excessive surface roughness, magnetic field interference, and incorrect placement of the probe, etc.
- The paint thickness gauge does not display numbers: Check whether the battery is fully charged. If the measurement still does not display the value after determining that the battery is fully charged, consider replacing the paint thickness meter with a new one.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.