0-1500 μm coating thickness gauge online. The paint thickness tester has a 0-1500μm measuring range. The coating thickness gauge is equipped with a large 2.2' display with ice backlight and high-definition data display. All values are in large print, which improves the user experience and usability of the device.
HD backlight display screen design
- HD screen with backlight display
- Soft silicone keys for durability
- Simple and clear operation interface
- Adopt anti-corrosion coating, fireproof coating, safer to use
- Adopt high-precision probe, iron and aluminum dual-use type
Dimension Unit (mm)
The thickness measurement of the cladding is the most important process of quality inspection implemented in the metal processing industry. The coating thickness gauge perfectly handles these situations and fully enhances the manufacturing efficiency, so it is widely used in metal processing, chemical industry, commercial inspection, electroplating, spraying, aluminum profiles, steel structure, etc. It is also suitable for shipbuilding, aerospace, electric power, pot special inspection, technical supervision and other industries.
Q1: Is laser distance meter accurate?
A1: The laser measure is accurate to within 1/8" and measures to 50 feet. It makes this measuring tool more accurate, easier and faster than a tape measure.
Q2: How do I choose a laser distance meter?
A2: Most lasers measurers are easy to fit into the palm of your hand, but some are bigger than others. If you have small hands and want a small unit that is easily controlled, or if you have big hands and need a larger laser for ease of use, check on the exact size of any model you are considering.
Q3: Do laser distance meter work outside?
A3: If you work outside, an optical scope or digital point finder is a must. Without a scope or a point finder, you can see a laser point at a maximum distance of about 30 feet on a bright day. Chances are, if you are measuring outside, 30 feet isn't going to cut it.
Tips: How does a coating thickness measure?
Ultrasonic paint thickness gauges can measure the thickness of coatings on nonmetallic substrates. The probe of the paint meter contains an ultrasonic transducer that sends a pulse through the coating. The pulse reflects back from the substrate to the transducer and is converted into a high-frequency electrical signal.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.