Double clamp earth resistance tester is suitable for measuring ground resistance, DC resistance, soil resistivity, ground current, and ground voltage. Several resistance testing methods for selection. sisco multi-ground resistance tester provides a 0.00Ω~300kΩ range, large LCD display, a large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery pack, and a USB interface for data upload. The waterproof shell is suitable for use in outdoor construction sites.
A Clamp earth resistance tester is available with a 0~300000Ω measure range and a waterproof case.
- Clamp earth resistance tester adopts import FFT (Fast Fourier Transform Algorithm) and AFC (Automatic Frequency Control) technology. With unique antijamming capability and environmental adaptability, high consistency of retest.
- Unique designed plug receptacle indicator, accurately indicating the location of the plug receptacle, operation convenient. sisco ground resistance tester with the function selection knob, all test methods are clear to display, and operate simply and fast.
- Package with waterproof protection box, waterproof, crash-proof, anti-drop and durable, large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery pack, such tester especially suitable for application at the outdoor construction site
- It is equipped with a large LCD display, alarm function, overload protection function, and automatic shutdown function, also with data storage, data access and data upload by USB interface function.
- The double clamp resistance meter supports the Bluetooth communication function of the Android system, after installation of the APP, mobile terminals can be used to test operations and view test records.
sisco earth resistance tester is available with a measuring range of 0.00Ω-300kΩ. The earth resistance tester with a waterproof box is anti-collision, anti-fall, and waterproof (protection grade IP65), especially suitable for use in outdoor construction sites, widely used to measure the grounding resistance of electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, construction, lightning protection and industrial electrical equipment, etc.
Q1: What is ground resistance?
A1: Ground resistance is the resistance encountered when the current flows from the grounding device to the ground and then flows to another grounding body or spreads to a distant place through the ground. It includes the resistance of the grounding wire and the grounding body itself, the contact resistance between the grounding body and the resistance of the earth, and the resistance of the earth between the two grounding bodies or the earth resistance from the grounding body to infinity. sisco digital earth resistance tester is specially designed for measuring ground resistance, which can prevent ground faults.
Q2: What is an earth resistance tester?
A2: The earth resistance tester is a resistance measuring device, which is used to measure the grounding resistance and the resistance value of low-resistance conductors of various equipment in departments such as electric power, post and telecommunications, railways, communications, and mines. The resistance tester also measures soil resistivity and ground voltage.
Q3: What is the earth resistance tester used for?
A3: The ground resistance tester can accurately measure the grounding impedance, grounding resistance and grounding reactance of large grounding grids.
- It accurately measures the surface potential gradient in the large-scale grounding grid area.
- Earth resistance tester can measure the contact potential difference, contact voltage, step potential difference and step voltage of large grounding grids.
- Measure the transfer potential of large-scale grounding grids and soil resistivity accurately.
- Digital earth resistance tester is used to measure the on-resistance of the grounding down-conductor.
Tips: Earth resistance tester measuring method: Double clamp method
The ground resistance tester can use the double clamp method to measure the ground resistance value (suitable for multiple independent point parallel ground systems without auxiliary ground pile measurement). An AC electromotive force V is generated by exciting the clamp CT1 and under the action of the AC electromotive force V in the loop generates current I, and then detects the feedback current I through CT2, and calculates the resistance value according to the formula R=V/I, in the figure R=Re+R1//R2//R3//...Rn-1//Rn. When R1//R2//R3//...Rn-1//Rn (the resistance value after multiple grounding points are connected in parallel) is much smaller than Re, there is R≈Re. This is one of the methods of ground resistance testing.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.