The digital earth resistance tester is widely used in measuring the ground resistance of electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, construction, lightning protection and industrial electrical equipment, etc. The resistance tester has a range of 0.010-2000 ohm, and has a unique line resistance calibration function, anti-interference ability and environmental adaptability, ensuring high precision, high stability and reliability of measurement. ground resistance tester with waterproof protection box, alarm value setting and alarm indication, historical data reading, consulting, saving, reporting, printing and other functions are also provided.
Digital earth resistance tester is available with a 0.010Ω~2000Ω measure range and a waterproof case.
Digital earth resistance tester has a precision 3-wire and simple 2-wire method to measure earth resistance, earth voltage and low resistance.
sisco ground resistance tester with the unique function of wire resistance verification, anti-interference capability and environmental adaptability, more accurate for on-site low grounding resistance measurement.
Package with waterproof protection box, waterproof, crash-proof, anti-drop and durable, and large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery pack, especially suitable for use at outdoor construction sites.
The earth resistance meter is equipped with a large LCD display of host machine with a white backlight and bar graph indication that can be seen clearly. Alarm function, overload protection function, auto shutdown and data storage function.
sisco earth resistance tester is available with a measuring range of 0.00Ω-300kΩ. The soil resistivity test with a waterproof box is anti-collision, anti-fall, and waterproof (protection grade IP65), especially suitable for use in outdoor construction sites, widely used to measure the grounding resistance of electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, construction, lightning protection and industrial electrical equipment, etc.
Q1: What is ground resistance?
A1: Ground resistance is the resistance encountered when the current flows from the grounding device to the ground and then flows to another grounding body or spreads to a distant place through the ground. It includes the resistance of the grounding wire and the grounding body itself, the contact resistance between the grounding body and the resistance of the earth, and the resistance of the earth between the two grounding bodies or the earth resistance from the grounding body to infinity. sisco digital earth resistance tester is specially designed for measuring ground resistance, which can prevent ground faults.
Q2: What is an earth resistance tester?
A2: The earth resistance tester is a resistance measuring device, which is used to measure the grounding resistance and the resistance value of low-resistance conductors of various equipment in departments such as electric power, post and telecommunications, railways, communications, and mines. The resistance tester also measures soil resistivity and ground voltage.
Q3: What is the earth resistance tester used for?
A3: The ground resistance tester can accurately measure the grounding impedance, grounding resistance and grounding reactance of large grounding grids.
- It accurately measures the surface potential gradient in the large-scale grounding grid area.
- Earth resistance tester can measure the contact potential difference, contact voltage, step potential difference and step voltage of large grounding grids.
- Measure the transfer potential of large-scale grounding grids and soil resistivity accurately.
- Digital earth resistance tester is used to measure the on-resistance of the grounding down-conductor.
Tips: What is the three-wire method of a ground resistance tester?
Find two independent grounding bodies RB and RC near the grounding body RA to be tested, and measure RA and RB respectively. The values of RA and RC, RB and RC are calculated to obtain the value of RA. This is the three-wire method of the ground resistance tester.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.