Compact air quality tester is ideal for detecting the air quality around you or your family. Home air quality monitor can detect PM2.5, PM1.0, PM10, CO2, TVOC, AQI, temperature and humidity quickly and accurately. Large capacity rechargeable battery, 24-hour real-time monitoring, easy operation.
Home air quality monitor with integrated detection
- sisco home air quality detector is used for measuring HCHO/Temperature/Humidity/PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10/TVOC/AQI.
- Support temperature and humidity test
- Display the air quality index (AQI) data
- Air quality detector also has time, calendar and alarm clock functions.
- 4.3 inch TFT LCD display, easy to read.
- Multiple interface options, and user-friendly design.
- Using high-precision independent sensors and high-speed ARM processor, fast operation and more accurate detection.
- Built-in large capacity rechargeable lithium battery for long-time working.
The air quality monitor is suitable for monitoring institutions, detection and management companies, decoration companies, construction companies, workshops, factories and mines, and can also be used for formaldehyde, ammonia, (benzene, benzene series) in households, teaching, laboratories, production workshops and living places. , TVOC on-site quantitative detection.
Q1: What air quality monitor?
A1: Air quality monitor is a product that can detect formaldehyde, PM2.5, TVOC and temperature and humidity in real-time, small and exquisite, easy to carry. Through its internal original imported sensor, it can accurately measure the pollutant concentration and calculate the air quality index AQI, and alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
Q2: How does an air quality monitor work?
A2: Air quality monitors are equipped with several sensors to detect different types of pollutants. Electrochemical sensors detect oxygen levels and the presence of toxic gases by reducing oxygen through electrodes and measuring its concentration. Particle detectors detect dust, pollen and mold by passing a laser through the air inside the sensor. Based on the intensity and array of light beams, the monitor can determine the concentration of particles in your home. The monitor displays the current air condition of the indoor space. Some have color coding or numbering systems to indicate hazard levels.
A3: What is an air quality monitor used for?
Q3: The air quality detector can be used to detect various harmful substances such as PM2.5/HCHO/TVOC/AQI/PM1.0/PM10, and can also test indoor air quality such as humidity and temperature. If the indoor air quality is poor and there are many harmful substances, an obvious prompt will be given, and it is recommended that you start to purify the air. At the same time, many air detectors are gradually becoming more intelligent, which can be remotely observed and controlled by mobile phones, which is more convenient.
Tips: How to select a suitable air quality monitor?
- The sensors: The accuracy of indoor air quality monitors mainly depends on the setting of the sensors. In terms of detection accuracy, air quality detectors usually have several built-in independent sensors. For example, formaldehyde detection uses an electrochemical sensor suitable for home detection. For PM2.5, a laser sensor is adopted to reflect the value of particle pollutants, and the temperature and humidity sensor is used to measure the temperature and humidity.
- Product quality certification: Product quality certification means that the certification and inspection organization shall inspect and evaluate the product quality according to the national standards and corresponding technical requirements, and issue the certification report or certificate to the product owner (sentence inspector). When the product is sold on the market, quality certification is necessary.
- Air quality monitor design: Some of the detectors are relatively heavy in weight and too large in size, making them inconvenient to carry around and only suitable for placing in a horizontal place. Therefore, we must carefully check the product parameters when purchasing, not just care about the appearance.
- See if the air quality monitor has all-around detection capability: Although the home air quality monitor has a certain gap with the professional test equipment, it still needs to be carefully confirmed how much the measurement errors are. In addition to PM2.5 air quality index (AQI), you can check the air quality monitor whether also offers other pollutants detection like other particulate matter in the air (1.0 μm 10 μm), formaldehyde (HCHO), benzene, toluene, xylene, ammonia, TVOC and so on, whether to have all-round precise detection ability, whether fast and accurate real-time display the detection data of formaldehyde, PM2.5, temperature, humidity, and other items. It can be considered when choosing and buying.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.