Buy an air quality monitor for home, car and public places. It can perform the detection of PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10, formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), temperature and humidity. With four independent sensors, high accuracy and fast response. Large LCD display to show real-time air quality readings. Light and portable, easy to use.
Indoor air quality monitor with integrated detection
- sisco indoor air quality detector for dust (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10), formaldehyde, and TVOC detection.
- Support temperature and humidity detection.
- Air quality detector also has time, calendar and alarm clock functions.
- Big size 7-inch TFT LCD display, easy to read and operate.
- Built-in large capacity rechargeable lithium battery for long-time working.
- Multiple interface options, and user-friendly design.
- Using high-precision independent sensors and high-speed ARM processors, more accurate measurement data.
The air quality monitor is suitable for monitoring institutions, detection and management companies, decoration companies, construction companies, workshops, factories and mines, and can also be used for formaldehyde, ammonia, (benzene, benzene series) in households, teaching, laboratories, production workshops and living places. , TVOC on-site quantitative detection.
Q1: What air quality monitor?
A1: Air quality monitor is a product that can detect formaldehyde, PM2.5, TVOC and temperature and humidity in real-time, small and exquisite, easy to carry. Through its internal original imported sensor, it can accurately measure the pollutant concentration and calculate the air quality index AQI, and alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
Q2: How does an air quality monitor work?
A2: Air quality monitors are equipped with several sensors to detect different types of pollutants. Electrochemical sensors detect oxygen levels and the presence of toxic gases by reducing oxygen through electrodes and measuring its concentration. Particle detectors detect dust, pollen and mold by passing a laser through the air inside the sensor. Based on the intensity and array of light beams, the monitor can determine the concentration of particles in your home. The monitor displays the current air condition of the indoor space. Some have color coding or numbering systems to indicate hazard levels.
A3: What is an air quality monitor used for?
Q3: The air quality detector can be used to detect various harmful substances such as PM2.5/HCHO/TVOC/AQI/PM1.0/PM10, and can also test indoor air quality such as humidity and temperature. If the indoor air quality is poor and there are many harmful substances, an obvious prompt will be given, and it is recommended that you start to purify the air. At the same time, many air detectors are gradually becoming more intelligent, which can be remotely observed and controlled by mobile phones, which is more convenient.
Tips: Why do sisco air quality monitors only need to calibrate HCHO and TVOC but not PM2.5 and AQI?
sisco air quality monitors are based on outdoor formaldehyde-free air sampling and then taking the formaldehyde concentration in the indoor air as the comparison. Therefore, the new machine which is not used for a long time and the detection of ambient temperature changes requires calibration before testing. This calibration value has a great correlation with the subsequent detection accuracy. The calibration environment must avoid fragrances, perfumes, paints, cigarettes, air fresheners, alcohol and other chemical pollutants, so as not to damage the sensor.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.