Network lan cable tracker for testing RJ11 and RJ45 terminated cables for miswiring, open and short circuit faults. Network cable toner and probes provide clear and accurate tracing of communication cables, safely and efficiently locating cables in patch panels, switches, termination blocks or hidden in harnesses.
- Transmitter: Alligator clips for open and short circuit testing.
- Low voltage/indication function: When the 9V battery is below 6.5V, the scanning light and the line sequence light on the transmitter flash alternately to indicate a low battery level.
- Illumination function: Convenient for normal operation in dark environments, with "OFF/ON" light switch on the side of the receiver.
- Headphone function: Convenient for use in noisy or long-distance line finding when the sound is weak, there is a small round hole on the side of the receiver for the headphone jack.
- Adjustable volume function: convenient to find the target line by the volume level when multiple lines are closely connected on the switch, router or accessory shelf, the volume adjustment switch is located on the right side of the receiver.
- Voltage resistant function: Prevents burnout of the cable search and pairing.
- G light function: network cable shield light, if it is a shielded cable, G light will flash, G light The function is to see if the shield is connected.
The network cable tester is an essential tool used in the field of network and data communication systems. It is primarily used to test the continuity, connectivity, and performance of network cables and wiring. A network cable tester is commonly used in different industries, including IT, telecommunications, security systems, and home automation.
||DC 9V Battery
|Transmitter Working Current
|Receiver Working Current
|Signal Output Level
||Twisted pair, video cable, telephone cable, common metal cable
|Testable Cable Ports
||RJ45 (network cable), RJ11 (telephone cable)
|Testable Cable Length Range
||Transmitter, receiver, battery, earphone, crocodile clip, user manual
Note: SISCO-NCT-868 can measure the network cable sequence through and through, and can measure the network cable disorder cross.
Q1: What is a network cable tester?
A1: A network cable tester is a device used to verify the integrity of network cabling, including Ethernet cables and phone lines. It can identify wiring faults, connectivity issues, and measure cable length.
Q2: Why do I need a network cable tester?
A2: A network cable tester is an essential tool for network technicians, IT professionals, and anyone who works with network cabling. It helps to troubleshoot problems quickly and accurately, saving time and money. By using a network cable tester, you can ensure that your network is running smoothly and efficiently.
Q3: What features do network cable testers need?
A3: When choosing a network cable tester, it's important to consider the features that will be most useful for your needs. Look for a tester that can detect open, short, and miswired cables, as well as measure cable length. It should have an easy-to-read display and be able to work with different cable types. Some testers also offer additional features, such as tone generation and tracing, which can be useful for more complex networks.
Tips: What is the cable finding function of the network cable tester?
The cable finder function means that you can quickly find the required cable among the many cables. sisco network cable tester is suitable for RJ45 interface network cables, RJ11 interface telephone cables; for other metal wires you can adapt them via crocodile clip adapters.
The cable finding function of a network cable tester helps to identify and locate the specific cables that are connected to a network. This function is useful for troubleshooting network connectivity issues or for identifying the correct cable when performing maintenance or upgrades. The tester sends a signal through the cable and then detects the response to determine which cable is being tested.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.