Scale O Shore durometer for sale online, with maximum hardness value 20 DO, test range 10~90 H, accuracy ≤ ± 1H, resolution 0.1H, indenter R1.2 spherical radius, applies for soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, very soft plastics and thermoplastics, medium-density textile windings. Get a portable hardness tester with a battery-powered and digital display.
Hardness value 20DO and measurement range 10~90H is available.
- sisco Shore O hardness tester has an integrated design, small size and simple structure, easy to use, and intuitive reading.
- Portable Shore O hardness durometer has a low battery alarm indication and average value calculation function.
Supports USB data transfer/Bluetooth data output
- The digital Shore O hardness tester has automatic shutdown and manual shutdown functions.
- Shore O hardness durometer supports USB data transfer and can be connected to a PC. It also supports Bluetooth data output. These two items are optional, please contact us if you need them.
sisco Shore hardness testers are available in A, B, C, D, E, O, DO, and OO types to meet your needs for hardness measurement applications of different objects. Portable hardness testers are widely used in the hardness determination of rubber and plastics.
- Model: SISCO-AS-120O
- Hardness Scale: Type O
- Hardness Value: Below 20 DO
- Measurement Range: 10~90H
- Accuracy: ≤±1H
- Resolution: 0.1H
- Display Range: 0~100H
- Case High impact resistance: ABS
- Operating Temperature: 0~40℃
- Power Supply: 2x1.5V AAA Um-4 Battery
- Indenter: 0.79 Truncated (frustum) cone
- Dimension: 170x63x24 mm
- Weight: 310 g (Not including batteries)
Applicable Materials: Soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, very soft plastics and thermoplastics, medium-density textile windings
- Standard Accessories: Main unit, test block, carrying case, operation manual
- *Optional Accessories: USB data output, BlueTooth data output (If you need USB/Bluetooth output, please contact us)
Q1: What is a Shore hardness tester?
A1: A Shore hardness tester (Shore durometer) is widely used in the hardness determination of rubber and plastics. It has a simple structure, convenient use, small size and light body, and intuitive reading. Digital Shore A/B/C/ D/DO/E/F/O/OO hardness testers are available on sisco.com.
Q2: What are the 6 steps of sisco hardness tester measurement?
- The specimen should allow the measurement to be taken at least 12 mm from any edge. The specimen surface should be flat and parallel to allow the presser face to contact the specimen over an area that has a minimum radius of 6mm from the durometer probe. The specimen may be constructed with layered pieces to achieve the necessary thickness requirements, however, measurements taken on these specimens may not agree with those made on solid specimens, due to the surface faces between layers not being in complete contact.
- Depress and release the “Power key" to power the tester on.
- Depress the "MAX" key till the mark MAX shows on the display.
- Hold the durometer vertically with the point of the indenter at least 12 mm from any edge. Apply the presser foot to the specimen as rapidly as possible, without shock, keeping the foot parallel to the surface of the specimen. Apply just sufficient force to obtain firm contact between the presser foot and the specimen. Hold for 1 or 2 seconds, the maximum reading can be obtained automatically.
- To take the next measurement, just depress the "Zero key" and repeat 4. On the other hand, you can depress the "Max hold key" till the mark MAX disappears from the display. And then repeat steps 3 and 4.
- If other than a maximum reading is needed, no need to set the mark "MAX” showing on the display. In such cases, the reading on the display is an instant value. Just hold the durometer in place without motion and obtain the reading after the required time interval ( Normally less than 1 second)
Tips: Shore Hardness Tester Zero Calibration
You should hold the Shore hardness testers vertically with the point of the indenter hanging in the air, the reading on the display should be “0”. If not, depress the “Zero key” to make the tester display “0”.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.