High-performance digital vernier height gauge for sale online with 0-150mm measuring range. 150mm height gauge is a very compact, simple, easy to use instrument widely used in industries, tool rooms, workshops etc.
Large screen digital display design
- LCD high-definition LCD screen, the numbers are clear and easy to read
- Comfortable in hand and full of functions
Plastic with magnetic base design
- Strong magnetic adsorption, stable base
- 3V lithium battery, long battery life
SISCO digital height gauges are also called height gauges. As the name suggests, its main purpose is to measure the height of workpieces, and it is also often used to measure shape and position tolerances, and sometimes to mark lines. Digital height gauges are mainly used in the automotive industry, manufacturing, science, and research industries.
Q1: What is a digital height gauge?
A1: A height gauge is one of the most used accuracy and precision tools in different industries. Some of these industries are manufacturing, automobile, metalworking, and healthcare. Typically, they’re used in production stages, such as in cutting and marking raw materials. In some cases, height gauges are utilized in quality control to check if products have met particular standards.
Q2: Is the digital height gauge accurate?
A2: Standard height gauges provide readings accurate to one-hundredth of an inch, but precision-engineered digital height gauges can determine accurate measurements up to the thousandth of an inch and beyond.
Q3: Why do we use digital height gauges?
A3: A digital height gauge is used for measuring the height of objects. Vernier height gauges are used in metrology and metalworking to detect or measure vertical distances. The height gauges are often used to measure a granite surface or scribe part features from a datum plane.
Tips: Advantages of using a digital height gauge
The digital height gauge is the electronic and wireless capabilities of the device. With these modern devices, you can read with clarity and precision. You can adjust some gauges to make adjustments in errors rising due to squareness and straightness. If the surface is cleaned up, zero point offers accuracy as much as possible. The digital height gauge can record and send digital information. Some gauges offer a motorized probing feature. It means the device can automatically detect accurate placement. The height gauge is the finest tool regarding precision measurement that exists today. Various shapes, sizes, features, and prices are available in the market. All you need is to specify your need.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.