4 in 1 smoke and carbon monoxide detector detects CO, smoke, temperature and humidity in the air, powered by 1400mAh battery, operating voltage DC 5V, CO detection range from 0 to 1000 ppm. This detector is also a wall-mounted smoke alarm.
4 in 1 carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detector details
- Photoelectric Smoke sensor
- Electrochemical CO sensor
- Power input charging port
- CO alarm buzzer
- Audible smoke alarm
- Wall mount hole
- Rear cover
- LCD display
- Power button
4 in 1 carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detector functions
- LCD display with adjustable backlight.
- With self-test/mute function.
- Built-in battery. Can work 6-8 hours without charging.
- Fireproof ABS material.
- Language changes with the system.
Smoke detectors have a wide range of applications, such as bedrooms, living rooms, restaurants, offices, gyms, car cinemas, parks, schools, plant growing greenhouses, factories, bars, hotels, etc.
Q1: What is a smoke detector?
A1: A smoke detector is a typical device converted from space fire protection measures to civilian use. The smoke detector mainly realizes fire prevention by monitoring the concentration of smoke. The smoke detector adopts ion-type smoke sensor. The ion-type smoke sensor is a kind of advanced technology, stable and reliable sensor, which is widely used in various daily life. Its performance is far better than that of gas-sensitive resistance fire alarms.
Q2: How does a smoke detector work?
A2: The infrared beam of the infrared emission tube is dispersed by the smoke particles, and the intensity of the scattered light is proportional to the smoke concentration. Therefore, the intensity of the infrared beam received by the photosensitive tube will change, and it will be converted into a point signal, which will eventually become an alarm signal.
Q3: What does a smoke detector do?
A3: Smoke detectors assemble sensors, control assemblies, and alarm notifications. Therefore, this is a collection of multi-functional detector in one, is the most suitable for residential. Once the smoke detector is triggered, the device sends a signal to the audio-visual notification device, which will issue an alarm. Inside the smoke detector, you'll find a power source and a built-in sensor that can react to the smoke in different ways.
Tips for using CO and smoke detector
- Press the test button for at least 3 seconds, and a clear and loud pulsating alarm signal will be issued.
- This means that the smoke detector is really working, and the light-emitting diode flashes rapidly at the same time as the alarm.
- The smoke detector can also be tested by blowing smoke into the detection chamber. (Test once a week to verify reliable operation of the detector).
- Do not install the ground with higher temperature and high humidity, otherwise the sensitivity will be affected.
- In order to keep the smoke alarm working efficiently, the sensor needs to be cleaned every 6 months. Turn off the power supply, then swipe the dust with a soft brush.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.