5 in 1 smart smoke and carbon dioxide detector with Wifi detects CO2, smoke, temperature and humidity in the air, powered by 1400mAh battery, operating voltage DC 5V, CO2 detection range from 0 to 1500 ppm. This detector is also a wall-mounted smoke alarm.
5 in 1 carbon dioxide (CO2) smoke detector details
- Smoke sensor
- NDIR CO2 sensor
- Charging port
- CO2 alarm buzzer
- Audible smoke alarm
- Wall mount hole
- Rear cover
- LCD display
- Power button
Real-time monitoring AQI by smart app
- Possibility to check the values of smoke, CO2, temperature and humidity with Wifi.
- Daily data can be displayed.
- Possibility to display values from the previous month.
- Language changes with the system.
Smoke detectors have a wide range of applications, such as bedrooms, living rooms, restaurants, offices, gyms, car cinemas, parks, schools, plant growing greenhouses, factories, bars, hotels, etc.
Q1: What is a smoke detector?
A1: A smoke detector is a typical device converted from space fire protection measures to civilian use. The smoke detector mainly realizes fire prevention by monitoring the concentration of smoke. The smoke detector adopts ion-type smoke sensor. The ion-type smoke sensor is a kind of advanced technology, stable and reliable sensor, which is widely used in various daily life. Its performance is far better than that of gas-sensitive resistance fire alarms.
Q2: How does a smoke detector work?
A2: The infrared beam of the infrared emission tube is dispersed by the smoke particles, and the intensity of the scattered light is proportional to the smoke concentration. Therefore, the intensity of the infrared beam received by the photosensitive tube will change, and it will be converted into a point signal, which will eventually become an alarm signal.
Q3: What does a smoke detector do?
A3: Smoke detectors assemble sensors, control assemblies, and alarm notifications. Therefore, this is a collection of multi-functional detector in one, is the most suitable for residential. Once the smoke detector is triggered, the device sends a signal to the audio-visual notification device, which will issue an alarm. Inside the smoke detector, you'll find a power source and a built-in sensor that can react to the smoke in different ways.
Tips: Why you need a smoke detector?
Use smoke detectors for safety reasons. Smoke detectors can increase the chance of escape by 50%. Numerous data show that the use of smoke alarms can quickly detect fires when they are on fire, reduce the rate of casualties, and reduce fire losses, which are often limited to the material that catches fire first. Various fire statistics also show that the shorter the interval between the fire and the discovery of the fire, the lower the fire fatality rate. In fact, the death rate for residential fires protected by smoke alarms is far lower than for those without such protection.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.