70 MHz portable digital storage oscilloscope with 250 MSa/s sample rate, 2 channel and 10mV/div~10V/div vertical sensitivity, 2 in 1 functional portable oscilloscope, you can get work well done without carrying multiple devices for your jobs.
USB Type-charging design
- USB Type-charging interface, which can be adapted to chargers or charging treasures.
- Support host computer connection can save waveform pictures and data.
- 3.5-inch high-resolution, high-contrast color LCD display,can work continuously for about 6 hours.
- Suspended stand to save workspace.
Dimension Unit (mm)
The main application of a SISCO oscilloscope is used to display the waveforms of signals. It can be used in many fields such as automotive test, signal analysis, electrical, transducer test and measurement, electrical equipment design, medical equipment testing field, etc.
Q1: Can an oscilloscope measure DC voltage?
A1: DC voltage can be measured using either an oscilloscope or a digital multimeter. Each piece of testing equipment has its advantages and disadvantages.
Q2: What is the maximum frequency for the oscilloscope?
A2: System bandwidth determines an oscilloscope's fundamental ability to measure an analog signal - the maximum frequency range that it can accurately measure. Entry-level scopes will often have a maximum bandwidth of 100 MHz. They can accurately (within 2%) show the amplitudes of sine-wave signals up to 20 MHz.
Q3: What is the record length for an oscilloscope?
A3: The record length, measured in points or samples, divided by the sample rate (in Samples/second) specifies the total time (in seconds) that is acquired. Example: With a record length of 1 M points and a sample rate of 250 MSa/sec, the oscilloscope will capture a signal of 4 msec in length.
Tips: Can an portable oscilloscope detect sound?
Using an oscilloscope and a microphone, sound waves or vibrations traveling through the air can be measured and viewed on an oscilloscope screen. The graph on the oscilloscope screen shows the intensity or amplitude of a sound on the vertical axis and time (how intensity changes with time) on the horizontal x-axis.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.